𝟎𝟗. 𝟓𝟎 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

In that moment, Ishita became the embodiment of the Malhotra family's legacy, captivating hearts and leaving a lasting impression on all those who were fortunate enough to witness her presence.

The air was filled with fascination and curiosity, as everyone wondered what had brought Ishita to this grand occasion. The stage was set for a night that would be etched in the memories of all those who are present.

The attention of everybody present in the hall was drawn towards the stage as there stood Kabir Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra industries to grace this evening and give his gratitude towards everyone as he starts with his speech " Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed guests, today we gather here to celebrate a remarkable milestone in the journey of Malhotra Industries. It fills my heart with immense joy and gratitude to stand before you on this momentous occasion, marking 50 glorious years of our company's existence. I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you. It is because of your commitment and passion that we have reached such great heights.

I would be remiss if I didn't take a moment to acknowledge the incredible woman standing beside my mother- my wife, the love of my life. She has been my guiding light, my source of strength, and the very embodiment of God's grace in my life. Without her unwavering love and support, I wouldn't be standing here today.

Moving on with this special day, I can't forget to mention my grandfather, the founder of this company. I know he is looking down upon us with pride. His vision, determination, and hard work laid the foundation for what Malhotra Industries has become today. I am humbled and honored to carry on his legacy, and I know his blessings have played a significant role in our achievements.

Last but not the least, I want to acknowledge the special bond we share with the Raghuvanshi family. Over the years, we have not only been partners in business but also friends in life. Together, we have created something truly remarkable. Here's to the successful 50 years of Malhotra Industries! I want y'all to enjoy yourself tonight." Saying this he holds a Champaign bottle raised in his hand and with a swift pop, the champagne bottle unleashes a fizzy explosion, filling the room with a chorus of hoots, cheers, and applause. The atmosphere becomes electric as laughter and excitement fill the air.

I was standing near the bar corner with Reyansh, and guess who shows up? Upmanyu Roy, the son of Mr

I was standing near the bar corner with Reyansh, and guess who shows up? Upmanyu Roy, the son of Mr. Roy, who owns a textiles company. I was normal until he decided to open his mouth, it's just the aura he carries which makes me paranoid. He thinks of himself as superior, as if he has ever done something except flexing upon Mr. Roy's success. i know there's more to him than meets the eye. He may come across as a gentleman to the world, but I can see right through his act. He's got this creepy way of ogling women that just rubs me the wrong way. I know his intentions very clearly, earlier he had his eye on aadya, my cupcake but I had make sure to make him rethink before he steps towards it. Ever since that day I was assured about my judgement was on point. he has been having this facade of being the "good-guy" in front of me. But who is he even kidding? I know him better than he would know himself. Bloody assehole