01: 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕, ℂ𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕟𝕖

The whistles of the train filled the train-station along with the additional chatter and sound of trolleys moving against the cobble floor. People said their goodbyes to parents, a few mothers became emotional, friends were greeted, and people were death-stared by the tutting animals in cages, wheeled along with the rest of the students' luggage.

"Ivanna!" Someone called. A girl turned and smiled slightly, waving and turning back to her brother, murmuring something about how the Daily Prophet was wrong about Slytherins being quiet.

She had wavy, long blonde hair and light blue eyes, with long eyelashes. She had an eccentric yet pretty, quiet aura to her, although she slightly relied on the 'eccentric' part. She usually wore shirts and trousers instead of skirts and dresses, however she usually didn't wear anything to leave the house because she never did.

Her brother grinned, lightly thumping her on the back and dragging her towards the train.

The front read, The Hogwarts Express. Many people were now entering, looking for friends or places to sit on the journey.

A girl with long brown hair marched towards them, smiling, "Hi there... Draco." She acknowledged the Malfoy. Ivy barely stopped herself from going into a fit of laughter at how simpering this girl was. "Hey, Parkinson. You found a spare compartment yet?" Draco asked, smirking suggestively.

Ivy feigned gagging behind her back, "You two are gross."

Draco scoffed, "Shut up, Ivy, I meant to sit." She blinked, before nodding.

"Oh, I thought you meant to... yeah, I'm not gonna say it."

"Good." Draco replied with a small laugh, dragging her into a compartment. She smirked, following him as Pansy watched them confusedly. Draco tossed her against a seat with a chuckle, and nodded slightly at Lorenzo, who was watching them amusedly.

 Draco tossed her against a seat with a chuckle, and nodded slightly at Lorenzo, who was watching them amusedly

"Still fighting, I see?" He noted. Ivy smiled. Lorenzo still was a charm from the first year until now, the fifth year.

Draco shrugged, "Is it fighting if one of us, me, is much more supreme and has a way better reason to hit her?"

Ivy threw a crumpled piece of paper at him, "In your dreams."

He chuckled slightly, sitting down and lacing his fingers together, "Wanna come and annoy that rat, Potter?" He asked, pronouncing the Potter like, 'Pottah' with clear venom.

Lorenzo shrugged.

"You can, but I'd rather stay here. Besides, if you get caught..."

Draco snickered, "Come on, Enzo, it's only annoying Potter. Not setting fire to his parents' house. Oh wait, the Dark Lord already did that."

"Hey, don't make fun of that. You're going too far." Ivy snapped crossly. She frowned, and he rolled his eyes but shut up. Pansy entered the compartment, too busy looking at Draco to shut the door, nodding at them, sitting down.

"Have you heard the rumours? Apparently the Dark Lord's children are coming to Hogwarts." She whispered, as if someone was there and they had to keep it a secret.

Draco's eyes widened, but Lorenzo stared blankly at them. "Why would the Dark Lord's children be here? Besides, that heartless guy has children?" He asked, looking astonished, "Who would want to have kids with him?"

"Bellatrix Lestrange." A slightly husky voice replied. Everybody looked up in surprise.

Pansy hadn't bothered to close the door, and two boys were peering at them.

"Hi, are we intruding anything?" The person who had first spoke asked. He was watching with a small smile, but did nothing to intervene with them or step inside.

"I'm sorry, how do you know Bellatrix?" Pansy asked suddenly, forgetting that Bellatrix was still worldly known, however he may not have actually met the Lestrange.

"And why would she have children with the Dark Lord?" Enzo finished.

The boys just watched, smirks vanished, as if they were keeping secrets, however they were not the best at being serious without making the situation uncomfortable as they stared.

Finally, the second one spoke, "I apologise for my brother's remark. We do not know of the Dark Lord's children. My name is Tom, this is my brother Mattheo." He introduced.

Mattheo, who had first spoke, watched quietly and smirked as he was introduced, "The better sibling." Draco cracked up at this, he had said that many times whenever Ivy and him introduced themselves.

"Uh, hi, I'm Pansy, this is Lorenzo, Draco and his sister Ivy." Pansy said, losing all concentration on Draco and gazing at Mattheo hungrily.

"Ew. What, does she pick a new guy every second?" Ivy whispered to nobody in particular, she was truly sickened at Pansy's simpering although she'd never make fun of it.

Mattheo laughed lightly.

Draco smirked mischievously, "Yes, as Pansy said, I'm Draco, the also better sibling."

Mattheo grinned, however Tom frowned.

"If you are similar to Mattheo over here, I'm afraid I'll have to disagree." He sighed, acting disappointed in Draco.

Ivy laughed, "Exactly! He's a trash brother!"

Draco put a hand to his heart. Mattheo watched them. They had no idea that they were slowly slipping from the subject of how they knew about Bellatrix. The Riddle brothers may slip up from time to time, but they would always be able to fix it.

"Well, aren't you gonna come in?" Pansy asked, making space, clearly for Mattheo, however he sat down next to Draco and Ivy, fist bumping Draco.

Tom sat down next to Pansy, and they talked about whatever Slytherins talked about.

"Yeah, so Mattheo and I are most certainly getting Slytherin." Tom ended with a smirk, "We're pure-bloods and we have no other reason not to be in the House of Pure-bloods."

"Good point." Lorenzo noted, he had a notebook out of nowhere and was scribbling random lines, pretending to take down notes. The title read, 'Why I am the best, Lorenzo Berkshire '. Ivy laughed lightly as he sharp eyes caught what he had written down.

He looked up and smiled. Ivy suddenly tasted the smell of blood, if one can do that. Either that, or cologne. She couldn't tell. Why, though? She glanced wearily around. Nobody was injured, but... why? Something was wrong with these two brothers, a dark past she did not want to learn about.

If only she knew.

[A/N: HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER. IF YOU LIKE THESE STORIES, PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FANFICTION I MADE FOR REGULUS BLACK AND SIRIUS BLACK.]