24

Quackity POV

He lays face down on his bed, his homework is laying there and his pencil is in his hand held loosely. He's spread out on the bed his wings laid out too but not too far spread that he knocks over the lamp, he's so bored and he can't even think of doing his homework because that's what made him bored.

As he lays there his face pressed into the bed he is thinking about everything else but his homework.

Suddenly the room door opens, Quackity panics and almost rolls off the bed, his head goes up.

"Hey Quackity I'm back... What..." Wilbur is standing there in the doorway staring at Quackity's yellow wings.

Quackity stares back at him, he feels faint. He tucks his wings away the best he can.

"Ummm... You're back" he says panicking inside, he knows, now he knows.

Wilbur blinks tracing his gaze over Quackity's wings then gasps,

"The random feathers! This whole time!?" he gapes, "I always thought you just had a big pet bird or something..."

"Um... No..." Quackity sits up tucking his wings back, "don't tell anyone, Karl and Sapnap already know but no one else does."

"Ok, I won't tell" Wilbur walks across the room to his bed his eyes on Quackity the whole time, "wow... Magic wings" he murmurs, "am I dreaming? I'm not am I."

Quackity shakes his head a little, he forces his wings to dissappear. Wilbur stares at the space where they used to be.

"I like them, they suit you" he says finally, "Quackity... Like a duck, ducklings have yellow wings" he smiles a little.

"I expected you to be a little more freaked out" Quackity murmurs.

"Well um... I always thought supernatural things existed, you just proved it to me" Wilbur shrugs but he's still staring at the spot where Quackity's wings were a second ago.

"Just pretend nothing happened" Quackity waves a hand then turns back to his homework.

Wilbur stares over at what he is doing, which is just staring at the problem. Finally Quackity sighs and throws the paper off the bed.

"Giving up?" Wilbur asks with a grin.

Quackity groans.

"It's not that hard you know" Wilbur points out.

Quackity looks over at him giving him a death stare.

"Ok, got it, I'll leave you alone" Wilbur sits on his own bed and pulls out his guitar case. Quackity sits up to watch him play, but instead he is writing things down on paper.

"What are you doing?" Quackity gets up and walks over, Wilbur hides the paper from him.

"Just my song" he replies, "that I'm writing."

Quackity hesitates before sitting down by him, Wilbur shows him the paper which is just a bunch of lyrics in random places on the page.

"It's not all put together yet" he gestures to where he's numbering the lyrics, "when I figure it all out I'll write them on another paper."