17

Wilbur POV

He cant deny that Quackity is the most difficult person ever. Whenever he tries to make a hint at flirting the shorter male either ignores it or brushes it off.
That means Wilbur has to try harder to get him to understand, Quackity is always busy busy busy. Either doing his homework or rushing to his classes or hanging out with the two best friends of his and their group.

Finally there's a pause of all the stuff Quackity is trying to do at once. He's finally in the dorm when Wilbur opens the door coming back inside from from his music class with his guitar.

"Hey you're here" he greets Quackity who is laying on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Quackity?" he says walking over to lean over him, the shorter male is definitely spacing out. Wilbur prods him a little then leans closer.

"What are you seeing on saturn?" He whispers in his ear causing Quackity to come back to his senses blinking furiously.

"Oh, hey" he looks over at Wilbur, "what happened?"

Wilbur laughs a little and leans away, "you were spacing out so I asked what you were seeing on saturn."

"Oh" Quackity looks embarrassed, "sorry, lots to think about."

He sits up to look at Wilbur who is still standing by the bed. Wilbur's stomach rumbles a little reminding him he should grab dinner soon.

Ooh... Perfect idea

"Hey Quackity you hungry?" He asks casually.

"Not really" Quackity looks away.

"You never eat" Wilbur sighs, "come on gotta bulk up get those muscles yknow, like Skyler." He flexes a little even though he has no muscle whatsoever.

Quackity laughs a little, "I just am not hungry, I don't like to eat."

"Well ima go get dinner and I'm inviting you to come with me" Wilbur says, "I'll pay for it."

"You will? Why?" Quackity looks up at him suspiciously, "seriously first you get me Christmas gifts now you're gonna buy me dinner, what's with the simpy behavior man."

Wbur shrugs, "I feel as if it's obvious, so is that a yes?"

"Ok fine" Quackity stands up smoothing his shirt.

Yesss

"Great, lets go before any of your friends sees and starts asking you what you're doing with me" he starts to walk.

He knows Quackity's friends think Quackity likes him. He's heard them talking a little.

Quackity rolls his eyes but gets up grabbing his sweatshirt and following Wilbur across campus.

They sit across from eachother, it's dark outside right now but there is quite a few people in the restaurant. Quackity stares at Wilbur for at least a solid ten seconds before looking away.

"My bad spacing out again sorry" he mutters.

Wilbur finds it funny that he's making that excuse.