You're My First Boyfriend Toji

(A bit of insecure reader who wonders how you two stay in a relationship.)

You wonder how you pulled a man like Toji, he was a tall broad man who looks like a greek deity that had fallen down to earth.

You were sure that any women would give themselves or serve themselves on a silver platter to Toji once they'd see him.

Whenever you and Toji were out, many women looked at Toji gushing about him, on how handsome and tall he is.

Which makes you insecure about yourself because you wonder what he saw in you.

He could've had any women he wanted, but he had chosen you.

And Toji had picked up on this, normally he'd never notice it, but you were being too obvious about it as it often happens whenever you go out.

Although he had notice this, he doesn't know how to talk to you about it.

You've never had a boyfriend before, so you never knew how to approach him about your feelings in your relationship.

You and Toji were sitting next to each other in your room since Toji doesn't have a place for himself. He was sitting by himself while cleaning his weapons as you were typing away in your laptop.

Then you just sat there, as you looked at him as he also looked at you.

"What?"

"Nothing." You said

"You like what you seeing?"

You giggle as you look away.

Your relationship was normal, it's like nothing really changed about you two being friends.

Except that you two were in a relationship.

You walked two decided to talk a walk outside together and there it comes again, people looking at you two. Talking about Toji and how different the two of you are.

He immediately picked on this as he also heard the women talk about him.

"I'm not in a relationship with them aren't I." He spoke as you looked at him. Those words had made you soften with realization.

He started to continue to walk as you just stood there shocked, as you smiled to yourself.

Toji isn't good at comforting, you know that. But he spots and gets it. Sometimes.

You two were bad at communicating your feelings, Toji was broken and you never had a relationship before, other than that some other problems as well.

But you two try to talk to talk with each other, understand and love each other.