How he courts you

How he courts you

Toji doesn't know much about love and, how to show or even reciprocate it.

When he realized he had some 'feelings over you' he had no idea, how to show it to you.

He doesn't even notice how he acts around you, whenever you two are together.

He still acts almost the same whenever he's around you, but he does the most subtle things that you sometimes don't even notice.

After going out together he walks you home quietly to make sure you got home safe.

Whenever you complain about heavy groceries. He laughs and looks over to you

"I'll help you, in exchange for either money or food. Money is preferred though." He snarked

Toji still charges you for everything he does but with a discount that you don't even know.

If you're clumsy he'd help you. "You'd have to pay me for always saving you from stupid kinds of shit, kinda getting tired you know."

If you'd ask him a favor it always comes with a payment from him.

"I can help you with that, with full payment, or with installments?" He smirked as he looks at you having troubles.

He laughs at you and helps you in the end. "You owe me good money." He said.

He sometimes doesn't even ask you for that owed money that can be forgotten.

"This ain't for free, nothing is for free. Ya better pay up." He said as he sighed.

"You better pay for this." He said as he helped you do your work.

You were a sight, so you had people looking at you from time to time. And he handles them whenever you don't even notice them.

He corners them whenever you go out or whenever he excuses himself.

"You're a pain in the ass, you keep asking me to do some shit without even paying."