6

Elsa~

Once I got back into my room, I quickly changed into a beautiful blue dress that was extremely heavy. One of the maids loved my dress as I made my way to the ballroom.

"What's your name miss?" The man asked me with a microphone in his hand. I raised his eyebrow then smiled. "Elsa." I replied to him.

The man tapped the microphone which got the people' attention. "Maiden Elsa!" The man said as I carefully made my way down the steps.

I spotted Ariel, Rapunzel, Hiccup, and Merida in a corner giggling at me. I smirked when I finally reached the floor.

"You look amazing miss." A familiar face smiled at me. Red hair..Sideburns...Hans!

"Hans, what are you doing here?" I yelled at him which made Jack come to my side along with Merida and Hiccup.

"I'm just having a little fun Elsa." Hans grinned widely. "You can take yer fun elsewhere!" Merida pointed her finger in front of his face.

"Nah I rather do it here." Hans smirked at me and got his hand on the side of him. His sword..

"No!" I shouted and lunged myself towards Hans knocking him off his feet. "Elsa!" Jack shouted along with Hiccup with a shocked face.

What happened? Shouldn't they be cheering for me?

Then I realized.

I was too late..

"Get off me you foolish girl!" Hans jabbed my stomach again which didn't feel like anything.

I gulped when I saw Jack punch Hans square in the jaw. "Jack.." I breathed out seeing that I had dropped to the floor.

"Elsa.." Jack had his hands over my wound.

"You'll be fine Els. I got you." Jack cried in my chest.

Rapunzel held onto Merida who was holding onto Hiccup that was crying loudly. "I need to tell...you...something.." I could feel myself growing weaker by the second.

"What is it?" Jack looked at me with his tears glistening in the light. "I'm a..a..mermaid.." I blurted out which made everyone gasp.

"So am I." Ariel looked at Eric.

Eric chuckled and kissed her.

"Jack.. I also saved you..from drowning.." I held his hand which made Jack hold on tighter. "I love you." Jack kissed my cheek. "I.."

Jack~

Her breathing stopped before she could ever say that she loved me. "Elsa? Elsa!" I shook her until my mother stopped me. People had already left except for Rapunzel, Hiccup, Ariel, Merida, and Eric.

"She's a mermaid!" Rapunzel gasped which made me look at her.

"What about it? I love her no matter what." I said coldly. Rapunzel rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Mermaids can't die on land." Merida figured it out.

"Water!" I gasped and quickly got Elsa in bridal style. "Go Jackson! Save your love!" I heard mother shout with Hiccup cheering for me.

"Please work.." I whispered when I dropped her into the water.

A few moments later I had given up and walked away with my hands in my pockets.

Third POV

When Jack had reached the castle he didn't realize that the water was glowing a bright blue. Elsa opened her eyes from under water and quickly swam up hoping that Jack would wait for her.

"Jack! Im.." Elsa saw that no one was there. Jack had given up on her. On their love.

Elsa looked down as she went back into the water and turned into a mermaid. "I shall never return to this foul place." Elsa spat as she returned the her kingdom.

A few hours later Ariel and Hiccup returned and knew Elsa was alive but swore to never tell anyone.

Elsa~

Four years later...

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Ariel who was nodding. "I haven't been here in here for years." I looked at the village.

"Pssh...I heard Jackson found another love so no need to worry about him." Ariel picked an apple up. "Great." I tried to cover my platinum hair. "Elsa?!"

I turned around and saw him.