5

POV Jack

"Mother calm down." I told her since she's been jumping on her royal bed for the last hour. "I feel like a child again!" Mother exclaimed while falling on her bed laughing. "Geez, if you wanted to feel like a child, at least look like one." I joked while Mother giggled.

"So that girl? Elsa is it?" Mother wiggled her eyebrows as she got off the bed. "Yes, what about her?" I fixed my golden crown on my head. "Could she be the one who saved you?" Mother walked formally to me.

"No, it couldn't be." I got into thought. Could she actually be the one I had been searching for?

"I'll speak to her." I smiled to my mother then went off to Elsa's room.

POV Elsa

I slowly combing my hair when a knock disturbed me. "Come in." I said while looking at the door. It opened followed by Jack with a smile. "Oh hi Jack." I sat my comb down, then walked to Jack.

"I've been meaning to ask you," He pauses for a few seconds which confused me. "If you would like to come to the woods with me for horse back riding." He finishes which made me in awe.

"What are horses?" I asked dumbfounded. Jack raised an eyebrow then laughed. "I'll show you! Come!" Jack took my to a small wooden house full of giant dogs. "These are horses." Jack petted a 'horse' with a smirk. "So, I'll hop on." Jack offered which I agreed to.

I quickly got on next once Jack was already on. "Wrap your arms around my waist so you won't fall." Jack instructed me. I listened and held onto his waist. I looked at the scenery of what the horse was running to.

It had lush, green grass and a meadow of flowers a girl could send an eternity picking. "It's amazing!" I shouted once the horse stopped. "Yes it is, its my little hang out away from the royalty and all that." Jack got off first then helped me.

"How in the world did you discover this?" I asked while taking off my crystal heels. I felt the soft grass tickling my feet. "Well let's just say, a horse brought me here." Jack pet his horse with a smile.

"Fate." I smiled at his horse. "What's his name anyway?" I asked while stroking the horse's hair. "Staff." Jack answered while picking me up from my waist.

"Whoa! What are you doing?" I shrieked. "Getting a splash!" Jack ran towards a nearby pond. Water? I can't go in there or he'll know I'm a mermaid!

"I can't!" I screamed while kicking around. "You'll love it!" Jack dropped me into the cold lake. I screamed when I felt my tail transforming. "Here I come!" Jack took his shirt off where I could see his beautifully sculpted chest and abs.

"Whoa!" I laughed aloud when he splashed into the water. Even Staff was drinking the water. I quickly hid myself in some seaweed that was laying on the rocks. I covered my tail in long strands of seaweed.

"What are you doing?" Jack asked me while wiping his face from the water. "Umm, making a seaweed dress!" I felt my tail slowly return to legs. "Nice! I got some more for you." Jack swam to me with some seaweed in the palm of his hand.

Finally my legs returned as I sneaked a small smile. "Now I look better!" I stood up, shaking the seaweed off. "It seems to be getting late, shall we return to the palace?" Jack looked at the sunset.

"Of course." I nodded when he and I hopped into Staff. The ride back, our clothes were finally dried from the wind that Staff had made.

"The ball started minutes ago!" Jack's mother shouted at her son. "Sorry mother." Jack smirked at me then went to his room to change. "Sorry your majesty." I curtesy then skipped to my room for changing.