Tae:-(small voice) younjun was coming back from washroom when we were waiting for you and listen to our teacher and her husband that she was falling him daddy he told me and we came to listen to them umm but but we listen sir calling ma'am as mommy

Kook:-(sternly) you know it's bad habit to listen to others cub

Tae nodded his head while looking down not looking at Jungkook thinking kook is mad at him. Kook hold Tae's chin gently and make him look up.

Kook:- aish cub don't be sad okie never do it again hmmmm (Tae nodded with pout)

Tae:- but-but (played with fingers) what would I call you?

Kook:-(confused) what cub? You already calls me doll and I really love it.

Tae:-(pout) but me wanna call you daddy or mommy (said making kook to blush his ears and neck turned red)

Kook:-(mumbled) I will be the one to call you daddy not u cub. (Chuckled and cup Tae's cheeks) aish cub why do you wants to call me that and it's a elder thing cub (saw Tae's puppy eyes and sighed) okiee fine you can call me whatever you want but call me mommy when we are alone.

Tae:-(excitedly+cutely) yeshhh mommyyyyy~~

Kook:-(smiling) sush now finish your food and we will take a nap then we will go outside on our bike.

Said making Tae's eyes to shine listening bike as he never sat on bike before. He excitedly ate his food. He helped kook to clean dishes by wiping them dry after kook wash them.

Then he left Tae from the counter after keeping all the utensils on their place and left towards their room.

He layed down with Tae on him and they both closed their eyes. But after few minutes Tae opened his eyes with a pout not getting any sleep.

He folded his hand on kook chest keep his chin on it and started to stare at kook face. He had a small smile on his face but frown when ge noticed a scar on kook's cheek.

He got up and sat beside kook and started to caress kook's cheek and placed many kisses on the scar making kook to give a small smile in his sleep.

Tae:-(whisper) my doll is sho bootiful (giggle) my pretty bootiful mommy

He pecked kook's lips many times and kept his head on kook's chest giggling. His gaze then fall on kook's breast and he caress it.

He squeezed it lightly not to wake kook up but pout wanting to see those soft soft nippu's. He pout but smile widely at the idea he got.

He hold kook's shirt and enter inside as it was loose. He stare at the pink perky nipples pocking them and started to giggle.

He then stare at them again and loosing against it he take one in his mouth and started to suck them and closed his eyes and slept.

After an hour kook woke up from his sleep only to sense something wet around his nipples. He frown amd looked down only to see his cub who looked like a bear right now was sleeping with his one nipple in his mouth.

He gasp first but chuckled after remembering how curious his cub got in the morning when he accidentally put his hand on his breast.

His uwu machine broke seeing how cute his cub was looking that he forgot the thing his cheeks and ears were burning due to blushing.

He didn't wanted to woke his cub up but he had to as they had to go for a drive. But before that he called someone.

Kook:-(cold voice) hello did u got the man?

??:- yes kook we got him and he was sent by mrs kim to got Tae.

Kook:- hummm okie thank you Jackson hyung i will be their tomorrow keep him alive till then. (Here alive means torture him in any extend just don't kill him)

Jack:- okie i will take care of it.

Kook cut the call and saw his cub started to suck on his nipple again. He shake his cub to woke him up.

Kook:- cub woke baby we need to leave wake up.

Tae slowly opened his eyes and stare at kook and again closed his eyes and started to suck more but after some seconds he shut open his eyes leave kook's nipple with red cheeks.

He got out of kook's T-shirt with a pout adoring his face Kook secretly chuckled and cooed at his cub but keep a fake stern face.

Kook:-(fake stern) where were u cub and what were u doing?

Tae:-(pout) umm ummm nippy tasty

Said making kook to blush who tried to control it by biting his lips and again put stern face.

Kook:- doll was sleeping and u didn't asked permission

Tae:-(puppy eyes) but but Taetae wanted it and doll promised to give after school and also doll said taetae can do anything whatever he wants.

That's it kook wasn't able to put his stern face more and smiled widely at Tae hugging him and pulling more onto his chest.

Kook:- aish my cub why soooo cuteeee hmmm yes cub can do anything whatever he wants with his doll.

Tae:- where we have to go mommy?

Kook:- it's a surprise. Let's go get ready then we will leave

Tae:-(pout) otieeeeeee

Kook chuckled and pecked Tae's lips making him giggle and then got up with Tae in his arms and left to freshup.

They both changed and got out of the house and went towards the garage. Kook went towards it and sat on it the make Tae sit infront.

He woke his helmet and make Tae to wear a small one. He start the bike and left from their. Tae started to giggle liking to ride on a bike.

Kook took a long route to reach his destiny when he saw how his cub was enjoying it. He made a note to take Tae on bikes more frequently.

Soon enough they reached the destination making Tae eyes to shine in excitement.

Tae:- amusmunt park yeahhhhhhhhhh

Kook removed his and Tae's helmet who turned around and pecked kook's cheeks and lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue........
(Who is ready to see kook's cub taelous)

***********
Please vote and comment

Hope you all will like this💝
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝