5. Yes.

Third Person's P.O.V.

"I missed you so much hyung."

That person tightened his arms around Yoongi's neck and legs on his waist. Yoongi just stood there with his hands wrapped around that person, holding him tightly to not too let him fall down on the floor and Namjoon just facepalm while shaking his head.

"Yay, Jungkook you are literally choking him. Let him go." Namjoon said. "Oh, sorry hyung. I was just excited to meet you both after sooo long." Jungkook said while leaving Yoongi who took a deep breath while Jungkook went near Namjoon and hugged him.

"So how are you both doing?" Jungkook asked. "We are doing fine. What about you?" Namjoon said. "I'm all good." Jungkook replied with a smile on his face. Then his eyes fall on the carrier behind Yoongi.

"Are you going somewhere hyung?" Jungkook asked Yoongi. Yoongi just nodded. "Where?" Jungkook again asked. "Angel's Kingdom." Yoongi replied. "Why?" Jungkook again asked with a raised eyebrow. "Actually." This time Namjoon said and start explaining everything to him.

"What and why nobody told me about this mess before?" Jungkook asked with a shocked expression on his face. "Because you weren't here when all of it happened. You were at the north side of the kingdom." Namjoon said.

"So, are you going alone hyung?" Jungkook asked Yoongi. "No. Namjoon is coming with me." Yoongi replied. "Can I also come?" Jungkook said. "Jungkook we are not going for some picnik." Yoongi said. "Please hyung. Please." Jungkook again said. "Jungkook." Yoongi said in a firmly. "Please hyung. Please, please, please." Then Jungkook used his most dengerous weapon because he know that his hyung can't say no after that. His big puppy eyes.

"This brat. Ok you can come with us." Yoongi said while shaking his head. "Really. Thank you so much hyung." Jungkook said excitedly and again hugged Yoongi tightly. "Aish, get off me." Yoongi said with an annoyed expression.

"Jungkook, we will leave tomorrow morning so prepare everything that you will need tomorrow." Namjoon who was standing there trying to control his laugh from so long finally said. "Ok hyung." Jungkook said and left from there.

After Jungkook left Yoongi looked towards Namjoon who was standing there with a innocent smile on his face. "Don't you think that you are laughing too much nowadays." Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow and Namjoon just give him a nervous smile before run away from there.

Yoongi just looked at his disappearing figure and sigh while massaging his forehead. He also left from there as it's evening already.

After having his dinner Yoongi entered his bedroom and changed his clothes in his nightwear. He then lie down on his bed and closed his eyes. After sometime he drift off to his dreamland.

__________________________________________________

Next Morning -

In Angel's Kingdom Kim Song was waiting for Yoongi impatiently. He prepared everything and he is sure that his plan will work today.

When he was in his thoughts, a guard come towards him and kneel down in front of him and said "He is here, My Lord." And that was enough for him to get up from his place and went towards the door of the castle.

He saw Yoongi coming towards his castle with Namjoon and Jungkook. He come towards tham and said "Welcome back. Nice to meet you again King Yoongi." He said with a small smirk on his face.

Yoongi just nodded and Kim Song invite them inside the castle. "So, what brings you back here King Yoongi?" Kim Song asked even though he already know what brings him back.