1. The Beginning.

Thrid Person's P.O.V.

Moonlight was falling on his beautiful face from the sky making his face glow in the darkness of that prison . He was sitting in the corner of that cell, eyes red, wet cheeks from the tears streaming down on his face, his hair and clothes messy. His left hand on his flat belly like an sense of protection. It looks like he is in deep thoughts but his thoughts was disturbed by the sound of the cell's door.He saw two man was opening cell's door and come inside. They both come towards him and forcefully hold his both hands and start dragging him somewhere away from the cell.

They both take him inside a Throne Hall and forced him to kneel down in front of the person who is sitting on the Throne.

"I hope you already know that why are you here like this." That person sitting on the Throne said. "Yes." The person who is kneeling down replied shortly. "Then I hope you also know that what you did is a sin in our world and there's a punishment for that sin." He again asked. "Yes, I know." Again he shortly replied. "If you already know everything then why you did it." "Because I love him with all my heart and I will not going to hurt him anymore even if you kill me I will not do anything to hurt him." He said while looking straight in his eyes without any fear anymore. He did everything this person told him to do and hurt his love but not anymore.

"As you wish. Kill him." After getting order from there King to kill him a guard come towards him with his sword. He lift his sword and was about to slit his throat

And....................................................

_____________________________________________

(Now let's start the story 😅😅😅).

It was a beautiful morning when it all started. The war of the Devils and Angels. In that war many Angels lost their in the hand's of the cruel Devils. Devil King was stronger than angel King because of him being the most strongest Devil in the whole universe. He was born on full red moon night. In that war Angel King's son Angel Kingdom's Prince unfortunately was killed by one of the Devil. From then Angel King hate Devils to the core. He just want to destroy Devil Kingdom in the name of giving justice to his son.

Angels was gathered in Throne Hall. Their king was sitting on the Throne. They were discussing about how to kill devil King that's when someone walked inside the Throne Hall and kneel down in front of the king.

"Greetings my lord. I have done what you asked me to do. Will you like to take a look." That person said. "Hmm." King just nodded his head with a boring look on his face. After getting the permission from the king he called someone inside.