3. Frist Meet.

Thrid Person's P.O.V.

"A Marriage Proposal."

There was a pin drop silence after what Kim Song said. Namjoon had his eyes widened and was looking at him like he heard the most stupid and horrible thing ever. Lee who was standing behind Kim Song was sweating nervously because of Yoongi's continuous dark glare at Kim Song. Kim Song himself felt like Yoongi was beyond pissed at this moment.

"Is that it?" Yoongi asked in his deep voice and his that deep and dark voice was enough for everyone present there too shiver in fear.

"Yes King Yoongi. A Marriage Proposal, to end this war between our kingdoms. Think of it carefully, if you accept this proposal then we can end this war and our Kingdom's people will live a free and happy life without any fear of war and losing their loved ones and our bond will also get a little better by it." Kim Song said trying to convince Yoongi by his sweet talks but Yoongi just glare at him.

"Thank you for your this brilliant proposal but I am not accepting this stupid stuff and about my kingdom and my peoples i can take care of them by myself you don't have to worry about them, you should think about your kingdom because I have heard that there are some unusual things are going on." Yoongi said while getting ready to leave from there but.........

"King Yoongi i suggest you to think about it because I am not asking you to merriage any angel out there. I am giving you a very beautiful angel who can make anyone to get on their knees for him and about my Kingdom's problems, i am already finding solutions to fix them. You didn't have to worry about them." Kim Song said while looking at Yoongi with a little bit hint of anger in his eyes.

"I don't care whoever he/she is. I don't care about how beautiful he/she is. If you think by telling me about their beauty you can change my mind the you are wrong Mr. Kim Song." After saying this Yoongi started to leave from there with Namjoon who was standing there waching all the drama.

"Think about it again King Yoongi. You are rejecting a very beautiful angel and a very brilliant proposal." Kim Song again tried to convince Yoongi but Yoongi didn't even turned back and leave him alone with Lee standing behind him.

_________________________________________________

Yoongi was going towards the castle door while thinking about something. Namjoon was just behind him and looking here and there to make sure there's no-one to harm Yoongi and it was not some kind of trap to kill The Devil King.

Yoongi was thinking about Kim Song and his proposal again and again because he know that there is something Kim Song is hiding from him and planning something big in the name of this merriage proposal thing. He is sure that Kim Song has something planned to trap Yoongi and kill him. Yoongi was thinking all this while making his way out of the castle.

Yoongi was so into his thoughts that he didn't notice the running footsteps towards him resulting him to bump into someone. That person was about to fall on the ground but before that Yoongi grabbed him by his waist and pulled him towards himself.

Yoongi's breath got stuck in his throat looking at the person infront of him. That person have his eyes closed waiting for the pain of falling on the ground to reach him but when he doesn't feel anything he slowly opened his eyes and look at Yoongi who was standing infront of him like a statue looking at him.

Yoongi was so lost in the beauty infront of him that he forgot about his whereabout. He was lost in his those eyes that holds beauty of a deep ocean and shining like whole galaxy shines with billions of stars in it. Those soft and squeezy pink cheeks, that have a netural blush on them. He wants to touch those cheeks. And those beautiful plump lips. Those lips was looking so soft and sinful that he wants to kiss and feel those pink plump lips on his own lips.