4. Proposal Accepted?

Thrid Person's P.O.V.

Yoongi was in his room, thinking about something or should I say someone

Yoongi was in his room, thinking about something or should I say someone. Ever since he came back from Angel's Kingdom, his mind is just stuck on the person who bumped into him. He can't get over those beautiful eyes, those soft and pink lips and that angelic voice. He just can't. Whenever he close his eyes, that beautiful face, those innocent eyes and those lips, that's the only things he can see.

Yoongi was lost in his thoughts but a knock on his bedroom's door broke his thoughts. "Come in." A maid come inside. She bow down in front of him and said "Advisor Kim wants to meet you, My Lord. He is waiting outside." She was looking down the whole time while saying this. "Send him in." He said. The maid bow down again and left from there.

After sometime again there was a knock on his door. "Come in." Namjoon come inside and bow down in front of him and said "Greeting My Lord." "Namjoon how many times I have to tell you that no need to be so formal with me when we are alone. You can call me by my name." "As you wish My Lord." "Namjoon." Yoongi said in much serious voice this time. "Ok, ok sorry. No need to be so serious." Namjoon said with a chuckle in last. "Now tell me why are you here?" Yoongi asked. "Why? Can't i just come to meet my friend without any reason?" Namjoon said with a playful smile on his face. "Yes, you can. Now tell me why are you here?" Yoongi again asked. "Ok, ok. I want to talk to you about something serious." Namjoon said, this time he was looking very serious. "Ok, what is it?" Yoongi asked while a raising left eyebrow. "I want to ask you that, how can you be this handsome all the time? Even in your nightwear." Namjoon asked with a very serious face. Yoongi just blink his eyes one time, two times, three times. "What?" He said with a dumbfounded face. "Yes. Please tell me." Namjoon said while trying to control his laugh by biting his bottom lip. "KIM NAMJOON." Yoongi shouts and start chasing after Namjoon who was running away from him still laughing.

After their little chasing game they both were now sitting on Yoongi's bed, panting hard. "Now tell me why are you here at this time?" Yoongi asked, still panting a little. "Actually I want to talk to you about what happened in Angel's Kingdom." Namjoon said. "What about it." Yoongi asked. "That proposal Yoongi." Namjoon said. "Namjoon i already reject it." Yoongi said.

"I know but do you really think that it's a good idea to reject it. I know it's suspicious that Kim Song who swears to kill you, is now trying to end this war between our Kingdoms, but do you really think that it's good to reject this marriage proposal." Namjoon asked. "Then tell me what to do? I just don't want to repeat that same mistake again." Yoongi said with frustration clear in his voice. "I know, Yoongi. I know that, you don't want to do the same mistake that grandpa min did and I am also not forcing you to do this either. I am just asking you to think about them who lost their lives in our last war, their families and those who are injured. I know you more than anyone here and I also know that you don't want to lose more lives. I know you care about your people. So think about it once again. I am going now, good night My Lord." Saying this Namjoon left from there after bowing down infront of him.