Chapter 1: Let's go on a date!

The demon king was sitting in his chair in his office, all the paperwork was pretty boring and he wanted to see his dear demon's face.

For some time, he has been thinking things like this about Demon Harut, at first, he thought it's because he's the only one interesting here, but when his heart skipped a beat for the first time when demon smiled at the fireworks, he couldn't deny it anymore.

He even stopped using him and instead concentrated on him to know what he likes to eat, to do, his favorite places, his favorite color,...
And what the demon king want, the demon king will get. He now knows everything about Demon Harut.
But how can he get his heart? The demon king knows about his double personality, but not how to get to his sweet one.

So today, he decided that once he finish all his daily work, he will invite Demon to a date, he already prepared everything : food, decorations, flowers,...
There is no way this would fail!

And when the demon king finally finish all his daily work, he doesn't wast time and immediately go look for Demon Harut.

He finally found him outside, the succubus that Demon saved clinging to him, he was getting angry, he approached them and when Demon noticed his superior, he was about to bow but Caver give him a reassuring smile. If his love interest bow down to him, there will be no progress.

The succubus got scared of the demon king and ran away after bowing down. That lowly demon is annoying thought the demon king.

He turned to Demon Harut and gently rest his hand on Demon's shoulder "Demon! Why don't we go eat together!" Harut looks at him, intrigued and also a bit scared will he eat me? "Yes your majesty-" "Call me Caver!" Harut looked at the demon king, puzzled well, that's new thought Demon before he finally accepted the dinner with Caver.

The demon king guided the 0 corps commander to where he installed everything and invited Demon to sit on one of the chair.
When they were both sitting, Caver hand Harut a bouquet of peonies.

Demon kept a straight face but was blushing inside, forgetting for a moment that he was the demon king. How did he know my favorite flowers?
Even if that wasn't a big thing, he was the first person who was interested in what Demon liked, so he was deeply touched and unconsciously smiled at the demon king, making Caver's heart melt.
"Thank you Caver" the demon king tenderly smiled at Demon "You're welcome Demon"

Then they had a dinner with Spicy Chicken Wings, Steak with Garlic Butter, Shrimp Alfredo Pasta, BBQ Ribs, Chocolate Lava Cake. These were all Demon's favorite food. He was extremely happy and he was happily smiling, relaxing and forgetting who he is with. The demon king, he, just watched him and ate with him.

When they were finished, Demon took the flowers the demon king gave him. Caver approached Demon and gave him a quick smooch on the cheek, but because Demon was still in his dreamy world, he just giggled like a child with a big smile, melt it for a second time Caver's heart.
Then they both went to their room, Caver accompanying Demon to his room and got to his own.

When Demon entered his room with a childish and satisfied smile, clinging on his favorite flowers, Ed who was sitting here, waiting for Demon, froze. HE is smiling? For real? He asked himself so many question These are flowers... Did he go on a date? With who? He seem to like that person? But he snapped out of his thoughts when a cold Demon patted his shoulder. "Ed? Are you okay?" "Huh? Oh, yeah... Who are these flowers from?" Demon looked at these flowers and hand them to Ed "These are from the demon king, can you put them in a vase?" Ed was astonished The demon king?! But he finally put the flowers in a vase. "Sir, what else did you do with the demon king?" "We ate dinner together, there was only my favorite food so I was surprised and before leaving he gave me a smooch on the cheek" Ed was like an Emoji, his face screamed 'What the hell?' But didn't dare to question Demon further, we were talking about the 0 corps commander and the demon king, who is he to judge what these powerful person does.