The Scent of Temptation

Shubman is lucky, he accepts it, becoming Ishan's lover was like hitting a jackpot, it's one of the most fortunate things that has ever happened to him, it is difficult to describe in words how blessed he feels, sometimes it feels almost unreal like a dream to see that they have become actual boyfriends now, but the embraces, the cuddles, pampering, the deep kisses makes him realise that it's all real and not some reverie.

Being Ishan's boy is one in a million chance and it inflates his heart with giddy to know that Ishan chose him among all those people who would trade their soul to be with him, people die to be with him, it irks Shubman, quite a lot actually, fills him with possessiveness, due to which he never miss to show Ishan to whom he belongs, who's his boy actually is, which is exactly why he didn't hesitate to pull him into an alleyway and kiss him breathless while they went shopping with Mayank a few days ago.

Although, inwardly, he is aware that Ishan only loves him and he can't get enough of being high on the fact which is why he never misses any chance to cherish every moment with his love, which is exactly why he can't stop ogling at him right now from where he is sitting on the floor hugging his knees while the other is doing weighted squats in front of him leaving his ass to Shubman's sight,what a view he must say, don't blame him blame the cake and those illegal thighs, muscular yet having the perfect ratio of plump, same goes with that ass, the tattoos on his arms has no business looking this hot and the chain around his neck-

"Are you done?", Ishan addresses putting the weights down and tearing his eyes from his own reflection in the mirror before turning around to face Shubman who gazes up at him being caught, "What?", he casually shrugs, unfaltering.

Ishan huffs leaning down with the support of his knees by resting his hands on them, a jesty smile lingering on his lips, eyes posing challenge and playfulness, "Are you done checking me out?"

"I can't even check out what's mine?", Shubman states, mirth in his eyes and smirk on his lips which shouldn't seem so sweet regardless of other's wild prospects, Ishan doesn't get surprised by his own thoughts though, they were acutely strange these days, he has gotten used to it by now, he is sure he would find it sweet and innocent even if Shubman decides to murder someone or maybe only he can truly see through him so he would know his pure intentions in any case.........he has officially gone insane and he is declaring it probably for the hundredth time.

"Don't you get tired of it?", he quizzes and Shubman questioningly tilts his head, same impishness persisting on their features, "Tired of wanting my attention all the damn time", Ishan clarifies.

"Considering what your attention means to me, who gets tired of paradise?", Shubman cocks his brow and Ishan lets the corner of his mouth curve, he somehow conceals the bashfulness which suddenly sheaths him and thumps his heart, "You're ridiculous"

"Your love has made me"

"Really?"

Shubman nods, grinning.

"Can you get more cheesy than this?"

"Can you get more hotter than this?"

"Shut up", Ishan cracks a chuckle causing Shubman's grin to widen as well as he says, shrugging, "Where's the lie?"

"You're a whore for wanting my attention all to yourself", Ishan utters and Shubman squints his eyes a bit, their hearts thudding at the playful banter.

"You love degrading me, don't you?"

"You love being degraded by me, don't you?"

Shubman wets his lower lip, an abrupt excitement in his crotch intensifying his stare, "Anyone would with that voice", he mutters and Ishan shortly chuckles again, a small silence prevailing while their gazes holds the contact.