cahpter 13

Siya takes her suit case and gets into the car to go home. But there was still fear in his mind Siya takes a deep breath and touches her womb.

Dada chaliye !॥

As soon as Siya says this, the driver starts the car. And Siya was looking at Rajasthan very carefully from the window as if she was seeing it for the first time.

After some time, she reaches Jaisalmer where her parents lived. Siya's mother had died, a major reason for which was her father. Siya's grandfather Ranvijay Singh raised her. his father was a fallen man

Siya gets down from the car and starts going inside which was a bungalow. Siya's father was sitting in the sitting area and smoking hookah. Who speaks loudly after seeing Siya 

wait girl ,

Siya stops hearing his voice and starts looking towards her father Digraj.

You have been called here only for your grandfather's last prayer because it was his wish that you sit in the puja. Digraj speaks without looking at Siya

But Siya was looking at the picture on the wall in which her father and her stepmother and her children were there. Siya remembered that there was a picture of her mother and her at this place.

Then a woman came from behind who was wearing a light colored saree and had a necklace of pearls and a lot of jewellery. And there was a girl of Siya's age with her.

Who starts caressing Siya's head and asks her

How are you Siya and how are your in-laws? She was acting concerned about Siya ,Siya pushes his hand away and turns him away

Apko meri fikar krne ki zrurat nhi aur yeh ache ban ne ka drama mt kro tumare karan meri maa ki Mott huyi thi tumara pati yeh bhul skta hai mai nhi !!Saying this Siya goes inside angrily

something has to be done about this girl It will not be accepted like this As soon as Devika Siya's step mother said this, her daughter Gitanjali, standing nearby, spoke to her.

Mother, do you know how rich her husband is? I liked him very much but her grandfather ruined the whole plan by getting her married to him.
Saying this, both of them go towards the garden.

************************************

On the other hand, Yamini was with her friend and Abhimanyu was doing some work in his study room. And Vandana made arrangements for food in the kitchen because her friend jai singh Aggarwal was coming to meet us. They both were staying with me but jai was living in New York.

When Abhimanyu looks from the niche, Vandana is working in the kitchen. He gets a little shocked after seeing this And goes to the kitchen and sees that the maid was teaching Vandana to knead the dough. Due to which all the flour  was scattered all over the kitchen.

Abhimanyu signals the maid to go out and pours all the water lying nearby into the dough .Vandana gets shocked after seeing this

वेड्या माणसा, तू हे काय केलेस ते मी किती कठीण केले हे तुला माहीत आहे का? Seeing Vandana speaking, Abhimanyu was just looking at her because he was not understanding anything.

What !?What are you saying? You are not in  Maharashtra, you are in  Rajasthan, so don't speak Marathi. 

Abhimanyu ahhhh maine itni mehnat ki thi tumm ehhh pagallll insaan mera mann kr rha hai ki Vandana was getting angry by saying so much Abhimanyu of the house says something to this and throws all the flour in his mouth and clothes. Due to which Abhimanyu's black trousers and T-shirt had now become white.
and his anger on the head

Vandana was just laughing and smiling Why Abhimanyu do you have to cook now? How many times have I told you not to mess with Vandana?

As soon as Vandana said this, Abhimanyu pulls her towards himself and applies the turmeric lying nearby on her saree and waist. Vandana was pushing Abhimanyu away from her but Abhimanyu was not ready to leave her.

Ohh babyy But the flour is left, let me apply it to you. Saying this, Abhimanyu starts rubbing his cheek on Vandana's cheek.

पागल माणूस After listening to Vandana, Abhimanyu starts biting her neck.

Oh God, what kind of husband has  given me? I had asked for loving but  you gave me this person .

In the next part we got to know about Rudra and Sameera.