chapter 4

In Rathores mansion

Advik had left for office and Yamini had gone to her beauty product office. Yamini was a business woman. She had a big brand of makeup.Who remained on top 1 and had many branches in foreign countries also.

Siya pov

All the work is done, now I am free, what should I do now? .....Why don't I go shopping today? It's been a long time since I went shopping alone. After marrying Advik, my freedom has ended. It was such a good time when I used to go out with my friends. I don't know why my grandfather's promise spoiled my life.

Anyway, why not wear western wear today at home? Anyway, I am bored of wearing saree every day.

Pov end

Siya after thinking so much Sia wears a frock that reaches till her knees With matching high sandals and keeps the hair open And takes her purse and sits on the driver's seat in the black Mercedes. Siya's car stops in front of a big mall and she enters with a lot of attitude. Because this mall belonged to her husband only.

Siya goes to the women's section and starts buying clothes. She gets herself sarees and some Anarkali and regular wearing clothes After buying all her stuff, she goes and sits at a coffee shop in the mall And orders coffee and starts reading the book. She is just sitting when someone calls her from behind.

Heyy Siya ! a young men  stood behind him
Seeing this, siya gets a little shocked but after some time a smile appears on her face.

Hey  Vihaan how are you there and when did you come to India from London? Sia gives side hug to Vihaan and says

If you won't come then I thought I should come, why can't I come? Vihaan says smilingly and sits near her.

It is not so, anyway we met today after MBA degree. How is Aastha , your wife? Siya asks Vihaan

Vihaan becomes silent after hearing this That Siya Aastha has died It has been 2 years since he died in a car accident. Vihaan speaks quietly
Hearing this, Siya becomes silent for a while, till then their coffee arrives and both of them start talking.

Advik 's office

Advik was in the meeting panel His facial expressions were quite cold and everyone was looking at him while he was speaking. Died as soon as the meeting was over.  Mr. Aggarwal is Advik's business partner speaks

Mr . Rathore We accept this deal, we already believed that this deal will prove to be good. We hope that this bond remains like this in future too  Saying this, he leaves and Advik goes towards his office and Advik's PA  starts following him. Then Advik gets a message, seeing which his eyes turn red and he angrily throws the flower vass down.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Vandana, angry with Abhimanyu, had left from there at night towards her brother's house. His anger was now at its peak Vandana's parents died in her childhood. Vandana had two brothers who loved her very much and her elder brother was married and her sister-in-law was like her friend.

Vandana had left Abhimanyu at night without informing him due to which he was very upset because he could not go to his home without Vandana. So he asks his pA Raghav to trace  down Vandana and starts going through some papers himself.

When Vandana came alone at night, her family members were very worried. So his sister-in-law Diya asks her.

Is everything fine between you and Abhimanyu? 

Us insaan ke sath rehkar kuch theek ho bhi sakta hai bhabhi , apko nhi pta mai kaise deal kr rhi hu uske sath , mera dam ghut ta hai uske sath Vandana tells everything to her sister-in-law

Look Vandana, such things happen in married life and if you do this then your married life will be spoiled. You try to talk to Abhimanyu, give time to your relationship, everything will be fine. Diya says while caressing Vandana's head

But sister-in-law, what do I need, I need to understand  anyway, I can give myself a good life. But if you are asking then I will decide. But not everyone can be as lucky as you. Your life is so good, no mother-in-law or father-in-law. such a loving husband Huh!!Saying this, Vandana hugs Diya.

Ok now get ready, Abhimanyu's driver is coming to pick you . And look, remember my words !!

Ok bhabhi ap to mujhe us sher ke pass bhejkar hi chodogii !;

Saying this, Vandana goes towards Rathore Mansion with the driver because Abhimanyu was also going there. As soon as she reaches the mansion, Vandana ignores Malini sitting on the sofa and walks towards her room. Where Abhimanyu was sitting and attending the meeting As soon as Vandana leaves, she closes the door loudly and plays music on TV at high volume  And opens all the windows and curtains 

Abhimanyu was not able to attend the meeting due to the sound of music and ends the meeting after some time. And starts looking angrily at Vandana lying on the bed.

Aise kya dekh rhe ho ? Buri nazar lga rhe ho ? Vandana looks at him and says

You are not an angel who sees you and looks at you and what is your problem

Ap ho problem aur kon !!

If there is so much problem then why are you staying with me? Abhimanyu says holding her by the arm.

Another name for marriage is compulsion which is forcing me to live with you. I have no interest in being with you And stop considering yourself a man, last night I didn't say anything, now if you even touch me, I will break your hand.

And really baby, don't forget that when your Majnu left you, that day you yourself said yes to marry me.  Abhimanyu says while holding her hand lying near him

Really, husband, what did you think? I don't know that you had also made my lover disappear. You can lie to everyone and hide the truth from everyone but not from me. And he is locked in the basement and nowhere else. Vandana pushes Abhimanyu and says

Oo, you turned out to be very intelligent wifey . Come on, watch your lover die yourself. Saying this, Abhimanyu walks away laughing and Vandana starts cursing herself as to why she said this. He knew that killing someone was not a big task for Abhimanyu.

Guys The part on  Rudra and Samira will come in the next chapter, till then stay connected with the story.

Thanks for reading and lots of love