chapter 3

Rudra's room

Samira was lying comfortably on the bed and Rudra was in the bathroom. Samira is scrolling reels on her mobile when a call comes on Rudra's mobile. Kritika's name was flashing on the screen

Rudra you getting a call ”! Saying this she starts scrolling the reel again. She picks up the call after it rings for a long time.

Before she could say anything, the girl from the other side spoke.
Rudra Baby Congratulations, you are married but when someday gets bored with their married life, Kritika Mehta is ready to meet you.

On the other hand, Rudra comes from the bathroom and gets shocked hearing Kritika's voice. Samira disconnects the call and takes off her lehenga  from foot and reaches Rudra.

So Pati Dev, tell me who is this? Are you having an affair even after marriage? Sameera holds Rudra's shirt collar and says 

Sameera's height was much shorter than Rudra or rather Rudra was taller. she was looking very cute

Hey Samira, I love only you. This girl who was behind me used to study with me in college. You don't believe in me. Rudra speaks with puppy eyes

ok sleep now i have to go to college tomorrow also Saying this she starts taking off the jewellery. “Oh really, does anyone sleep even on the wedding night?” Rudra is happy to have Sameera in his strong arms and says

You Have watched too many movies, pati  Dev, now come out of your dreams and rest. Samira pushes Rudra and says

I thought of doing family planning today but my wife is very slow. Rudra says while lying on the bed

They haven't gotten grown completely yet and they want kids. Sameera says while freshening up in the bathroom And both of them sleep peacefully

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

As soon as morning comes, Siya gets fresh and gets ready in flower saree and goes towards the puja room for Aarti. Advik had already left for Gym no matter how ill he was, he followed his routine.

Siya goes to the kitchen after doing puja because she had to prepare morning breakfast, Yamini's tea and Advik's coffee. Because they all eat food prepared by Siya.

When Siya goes to give Tea to Yamini, Yamini stops her there.
Siya, Advik was unwell last night, so why didn't you inform me? And instead of calling the doctor, you were placing a cold compress on his head. You have the brains to inform me if anything happens to Advik in the future and go to Advik and tell him i'm calling .

I don't know what kind of society I am, Advik is not only her son but also my husband. I would like to poison the tea, I can't do that to them. I don't know, papa trapped me among these crazy people.Saying this she goes to the room where Advik was getting ready. 

Advik ji, mom  is calling you and sorry, I should have given you medicine at night but I was crazy, I was keeping cold cloth on your forehead Siya speaks without looking at Advik

It's nothing Siya, I got a lot of relief from it yesterday and thanks. Advik sits near Siya and says Can I say one more thing?

Hmm...

You are looking very cute today. Saying this, Advik kisses Siya's lips and slowly his hands move around Siya's naked waist.

Advik ji mumma is calling you Siya says shyly

I am leaving now but I will not leave when I am free at night.

Advik goes down and Siya starts smiling. I don't understand you so Advik why don't you stay like this the whole day

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

On the other hand, Abhimanyu was talking about some documentary with the people of the village. And Vandana was exploring with some women near the fields. When Vandana sees a rabbit running away, she starts running after it. The womens tell them to stop  But Vandana was moving ahead without listening to him.

I  will tell the chote malik that the malkin  has moved from our land to Ranvijay Singh's land. One of the women runs away

Now you are under control, rabbit, you are so cute, we will not do anything to you. Vandana says caressing the rabbit Then a bullet is fired from behind which scares her.

“Take care of us too, why would you only take care of rabbits  sister-in-law? we are also good people”!! Ranvijay speaks from behind

Vandana starts leaving without saying anything when Ranvijay holds her hand. What are you in such a hurry, what will you do, go to Abhimanyu, you stay with us, I swear, you will treat you like a queen.

Aren't you ashamed of talking like this? Abhimanyu is your brother and you think like this about your brother's wife. Vandana tries to free her hand but Ranvijay doesn't let go, so she hits him on the head with a nearby  stone.

You will  not be fine like this, let me tell you. Saying this, Ranvijay locks her in a room. Vandana was just screaming from there and Ranvijay shuts her mouth.

On the other hand, as soon as Abhimanyu listens to that woman, he goes towards Ranvijay's mansion with his gun. Abhimanyu's anger was now on the seventh sky As if he will leave Ranvijay only after killing him today.

Seeing Abhimanyu in the mansion, Ranvijay's father understood that something big would happen today.

Abhimanyu son how come you came here today Mahendra Singh Ranvijay's father asks Abhimanyu

I don't have time for these useless things. Call your son, where is he sitting scared? Abhimanyu speaks with great authority

Fear, are they kidding you? Abhimanyu Ranvijay is not afraid of anyone And what's the matter? Your wife is very intelligent, so I was listening to her words. Sehri Babu, what medicine do you give? Ranvijay comes downstairs and tells Abhimanyu.

Ranvijay, stop your nonsense, where is my wife, otherwise I will forget that you even seem like my brother. Mahendra Singh was scared after listening to Abhimanyu because if Abhimanyu was angry he would have killed Ranvijay. He asks a maid to bring Vandana

Abhimanyu was looking at Vandana with devouring eyes. Vandana was standing with the rabbit without saying anything Sister-in-law, if you are satisfied with Abhimanyu, then come to us. Ranvijay speaks jokingly

But as soon as he speaks, Abhimanyu presses the trigger of his gun. Everyone closes their eyes in fear but when there is no explosion, they see that the gun was not fired. Abhimanyu sees that there was not a single bullet in the gun even though he had loaded the gun the previous night. Abhimanyu knew that Vandana must have already taken the bullets out of the gun. He leaves from there without saying anything and Vandana follows him.

Abhimanyu, forgive me, I should not have gone there, it is my fault. Abhimanyu was walking towards his room and Vandana was following him. Now just  stop  it, it's not such a big deal.

This seems like a small thing to you, huh? He said so much about my wife and Abhimanyu Singh Rathore could not do anything.I could have taken his life but you had already taken out the bullets. Abhimanyu speaks angrily while pinning Vandana to the wall.

that you would have killed him Abhimanyu, why don't you understand that taking life is not the right way? Your heart is filled with poison that has taken over your mind. If you had lived with your father this would never have happened As soon as Vandana says this, Abhimanyu grabs her by the throat. and lifts him up with force Vandana was no longer able to breathe and she tried to get rid of her strangulation by clinging to Abhimanyu's hand but Abhimanyu was not ready to leave.