Chapter 25- ARIELLA

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Put me down Remington Astor"
I said pressurising on each word but either he is deaf or wants to be for now, as soon as we are out he sat in his Porsche a new one, I ruined the old one. I am sitting on his lap by struggling trying to free myself.

"You sure you want me to fuck you right now? These struggles are a turn on and make sure to remember where you are sitting right now"
His voice fell straight into my ears, sending a quiver down to my spine. In the start of University days he was gentle and good, and now he is like my foot, lordship my foot.

He stopped at some place, oh REU, what are we doing at REU, if I ask he will probably answer with a question, so its better if I stay quite, he will answer me himself.

He let that girl touch him yesterday and for once the girl from TKU whom I threathend crossed my mind, Lana went missing after I threathend her, even that girl went missing after I threathend her. I swear I felt as if it was because of me. I asked Lia for details after convincing her a little she agreed, she said once I go back to London after exams I can see everything, apparently she has prepared a whole connecting board of case.

"Get off"
He said and I did, I am not interested to stay in here anyway, he smiled as if this is the most kindest thing he has ever done for me, I am starting to think Remi never does something Kind unless he has a use from it later, since he is so good at using people.

"Ariel"
I turn around to see Emory standing behind me and I smile at her, so he brought her here because I wanted to meet her, or she wanted to meet me? Whatever I met my doll.

"How have you been?"
"Not bad, but I still prefer spending time with you"
She said making me smile, Remi rolled his eyes, and I glare at him, none trusted Annie and Lia in start, and they are doing the same with Emory. Annie is I don't give a fuck type, but Emory is not.

"What is it Emory?"
"Nothing, I was just missing you"
She said holding my hand, but soon she took away, looking behind me, She can't be here then its definitely the one devil I am guessing. The one who wants to see me in pain, only if he knows it has exceeded, I am in my way of finding what comes next to emptiness, I stopped though, I don't feel a need since the time she has been around me.

"By the way"
She said as I walked with her, but I am stopped by a rough hand, Remington Astor.
"What?"
"Emory needs to go"
"Go where?"
I ask him but he smiled at her, his smile is empty, but Emory smiled back as if they both are negotiating.
"Out, I have some work in dorm"
She said making me sigh, I turn to her and she said

"Why did you cut yourself?"
"What comes next to pain?"
She got starled all of the sudden but replied with a smile, a sad smile that says she has gone through worse than this.

"Suffering"
"Next to Suffering?"
I stare at her for answer but she shook her head but I then said
"Helplessness, then nothingness, then emptiness"
Once those words left my mouth, she sighed and took my hand in hers and caressed it.

"You know Ariella, there will be a moment in your life when you will understand everything, every little thing, and eventually your smile will leave your face, you don't smile often but when you do its a prettiest sight to see"
She said and continued
"That will be the moment you wish you never understood everything, the moment when you will beg for going back to before, but it won't happen, all your curiosities and puzzles will be solved, then you won't ever ask what comes next to this feeling, and you won't smile either, you will see no reason to smile"
She said with tears in her eyes, making me shock, why is she crying, out of all people if I have met someone twisted then it is Remington Astor but Emory is much more twisted than him. I see someone forwarding water bottle and she took it drinking water.