"This sword feels so much lighter now," he yelled as he ran forward. He slid under the doll and kicked it upwards.

"Good start," Rosemary stated," now follow it up!"

Ontario jumped as he kicked left, then right, and spun around as he swung twice. Then he flipped kicked the doll even higher.

"Excellent," Rosemary stated," now end it!"

Ontario flew up as his wings glowed and left some sort of trail of light dust. His speed increased greatly as he went above the doll and slammed the blade onto it. As the doll went down, he began punching it rapidly and right before it hit the ground, he slammed his feet onto it. The ground shook as it hit the ground and dust flew into the air.

Once the dust cleared, Rosemary walked towards the crater as she stated," hmm, I haven't seen you do that before. I see you have been trying out things behind my back."

"Well," Ontario stated," it helps me move much faster, but I feel like it kills my wings if I do it for too long. They do ache a bit right now, but I'm okay. So, how close am I to catching up with you?"

"You shouldn't worry about beating me," Rosemary laughed," the ratio is like robin trying to beat a dragon. Well, that is when I'm at my best."

"That's sad," Ontario replied depressed.

"Don't worry about beating Grimrose," a girl's voice said from behind as Ontario turned around. She had purple hair in a shag hairstyle, she was rather balanced in terms of body that made her look average.

"Who's she," Ontario asked as the girl was shocked by his reaction.

"That, the Omega squad leader," Rosemary replied," Legia Stardust, X- class and is currently number six of the strongest squad leaders stationed at Knightfall."

"I am number five, Grimrose," Legia replied," and even you know that. Either way, I saw your little act. And I must say that I'm rather impressed."

"Surely you weren't gone for nothing," Rosemary stated, ignoring Legia's compliment to Ontario," where's the new recruit?"

"Oh, that," she replied," come on out Sydney."

A girl came out of the trees as she had very short, hot pink hair and a slender body.

"I'm Sydney," she said shyly.

"So how many girls are meant to be in this squad," Ontario asked," this story may become a harem if the author doesn't watch it."

"I'm a boy," Sydney yelled as Ontario and Rosemary were shocked.

"He's some sort of shape shifter," Legia stated," he can change his flesh to almost any forms and property, but this is his natural state. And he is not lying when he says he's a guy, or are you?"

"Stop it," Sydney stated," I already proved to you I was a guy. And please tell me you won't make me do that again."

"You face was so perfect when I accidently walked in on you," Legia laughed out," but you sure did fool me at first too."

"Can drop it please," Sydney cried out," it's embarrassing."

Rosemary gained an evil smile as a truly cruel idea popped in.

'That face,' Ontario stated,' that is not good at all.'

Inside the room later...

"So, you really are a boy," Illena stated," and why do you smell like cupcakes?"

"How many times do I have to repeat myself," Sydney whined.

"As many times as people ask," Legia chuckled.