A/n #3 (Characters sexuality + new characters)

Cordelia: Ever wonder what the character who is ship with twisted Wonderland characters sexuality is? Here the sexuality of the character who are being ships with the twisted Wonderland characters.

Codelia: I won't put y/n sexuality since we know his.

Characters sexuality
.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.
Esther: Bisexual

Ozella: Pansexual

Meredith: Biromantic

Ivan: Homosexual

Ruby: Heterosexual & Asexual

Poppy: Panromantic

Coco: Straight (and she support her friends)

Clementine: Asexual

Scott: Homoromantic

Maple: Demisexual

Sapphire: Demisexual

Azalea: Straight (she also supports her family and friends sexuality)

Tristan: Homosexual

Seth: Bisexual

Lightning (Base on Lightning Dust): Straight (but support anyone sexually)

Yuu: Homoromantic

Artemis: Demisexual

Marigold: Biromantic

Fuyuka: Pansexual

Miniami: Biromantic
.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.

Cordelia: Onto the three villains, Yes I said villains.

Cordelia: Ya know who "Emiya Funakoshi" is already, btw her sexuality is Biromantic (since she have to transform into someone crush/girlfriend/boyfriend/partner to drain there love for there crush/girlfriend/boyfriend/partner)

Cordelia: The other two villains are known as: Clarissa Gibson (aka Cozy Glow) and Tynan (aka Tirek).

Cordelia: Btw, Clarissa and Tynan sexuality are Acoace.

Cordelia: Anyways, I made Emiya Funakoshi some sisters. Since Emiya Funakoshi is based on Queen Chrysalis, I thought of having her sisters be based on the reform changelings.

Cordelia: Listen, Emiya sisters are also known as the proctor of love and gave Erisa and Candice their abilities to smell love in the air.

Cordelia: Emiya's sisters are also fae, Clarissa is just a normal human, while Tynan is a fae/dragon hybrid (like Malleus, because I made them cousin!)

Cordelia: The reason why I made Tynan cousin to Malleus is this. Maleficia have two kids, there names are: Meleanor Draconia & Eleanor Draconia.

Cordelia: Both women met their husband, Meleanor married a Fae name: Revan Draconia while Eleanor also married a fae named: Maximus Lexington. (Revan took his wife named while Eleantrook Maximus last name)

Cordelia: The two woman's have kids (Tynan is a little older then Malleus, probably 21 years old).

Cordelia: Tynan was jealous of Malleus since he was crowned prince of Blair Valley (hope I spelled that right.)

Cordelia: Anyways, like I said: Tynan was jealous of Malleus since he was crowned prince of Blair Valley, plus Malleus was good with his power while all got was a unique magic called: Absorbing the Magic. He show that as useless until he used his unique magic on a civilian in Blair Valley taking there magic, after he realizes that he was steal magic. He used it to steal Malleus powers along with the most powerful wizard ever. Until Tynan was put to a stop by his father who fought his son who stolen his mother, aunt, grandmother, uncle, and his cousin magic. After Maximus defeated his son, he broke his magic necklace at hold all the magic he took. Tynan family and everyone in Blair Valley send him away and banish him from returning, they also erase Malleus memories of him.