Adrien

I will not rest until the Larr family lies six feet under. First, they must endure the pain I've suffered. I'll torment them until they're on the brink of death, then heal them, only to restart the cycle. I won't stop until they beg for mercy on their knees or until their bodies give up to weakness.

Marcelle Larr is the sole reason I've become this cold, this emotionless. He's stripped everything away from me—my family, my parents, my brother, and my sister.

Now, it's their turn.

I've planned this for years, though I never knew Marcelle had a sister until Athena's car accident. This unexpected surprise only adds more targets for my torment.

1.Marcelle

2.Ates

3. Athena

Athena Larr is now a blank canvas, with no memory of her past life. If she thinks the car accident was traumatic, she's mistaken. The horrors I have in store for her will make her wish for nothing but the return of that trauma.

I've researched every aspect of Athena Larr's life, and her solitary nature makes my task so much simpler. Six months on a remote island with no one to witness her experiences. 

Who's to say she didn't find love or get engaged during that time?

An island getaway for me to propose to the love of my life. How romantic, right?

I've questioned the hotel staff, reviewed surveillance footage—all evidence points to her solitude. No one can dispute our relationship, not even her own memory.

Athena Larr is the bane of my existence and soon I'll be hers.

"Sully, get the car ready... we're going to my fiance" 

Sully is my personal assistant he drives, cooks, cleans, and most importantly kills.