𝒊𝒊. NEGOTIATION 101

CHAPTER TWO: NEGOTIATION 101 !
✩°。⋆⸜ 🧸 ✩°。⋆⸜ 📰
4x03 — Minimal Loss.

CHAPTER TWO: NEGOTIATION 101 !✩°。⋆⸜ 🧸 ✩°。⋆⸜ 📰4x03 — Minimal Loss

⋆౨ৎ˚⟡˖࣪

           THINGS SEEMED TO BLOW OVER WELL KENNEDY'S FIRST FEW WEEKS AT THE BAU. After what happened down in Ohio, everyone seemed to grow fond of the new agent. Kennedy, of course, tried her best to keep her distance with the agents, not wanting to grow to close to them and gaining information for her benefit. She couldn't be compromised —— that was the one thing she swore to herself. Don't trust anyone.

As Kennedy had been doing some work, she had noticed JJ's fast walking towards her and Morgan. "Morgan. Johnson." She got their attention and turned the TV on in the office. "What's up?" Morgan asked as the two turned their attention to the TV.

           Kennedy stood up from her desk and crossed her arms as she looked up at the TV. "—What is reportedly being called a routine questions and answers meeting by Colorado Child Services had turned into a violent and deadly standoff between Colorado authorities and a fringe religious group known as the Sepatarian sect."

          "Wait a minute, that's not the ranch where Prentiss and Reid--?" Kennedy looked towards the communications liaison for answers as JJ simply nodded, "They're still inside."

         Morgan threw his files down and looked towards his boss's office and yelled, "Hotch!"

         Kennedy turned her attention back on the screen as Hotch exited his office and Rossi had joined him, exiting from his own office. "Tactical warrant service team into a forced retreat after losing a 30-minute gun battle..."

       "The TV. Prentiss and Reid." Morgan informed as the BAU team all looked at the screen. "No one knows for sure how many people are inside. It is believed at least three of the child service members are still trapped within the compound."

        This meant that Reid and Prentiss were trapped right along with them. The phones in the office start going off and Hotch then looks down at the three. "All right that means we're the lead with hostage rescue and support. Let's go."

         Kennedy wastes no time, grabbing her things as the rest of the team head down to the jet, ready to fly down to Colorado. The news was still on in the jet as Kennedy was watching it on the computer screen sat next to Morgan. "Turned deadly when the Colorado State Police officers tried to serve a warrant. Colorado Attorney General, Jim Wells says the reclusive cult has been the subject of a 6-month weapons investigation."

         "Six months," Morgan stated. "We didn't check?" JJ interferes, "No. We checked. I had ATF call wells. He told ATF there were no pending state investigations. He lied." She explained.