𝒊. CONSTELLATIONS TELL ALL

CHAPTER ONE: CONSTELLATIONS TELL ALL !
✩°。⋆⸜ 🧸 ✩°。⋆⸜ 📰
4x02 — The Angel Maker.

CHAPTER ONE: CONSTELLATIONS TELL ALL !✩°。⋆⸜ 🧸 ✩°。⋆⸜ 📰4x02 — The Angel Maker

           KENNEDY SIGHED AS SHE ENTERED THE QUANTICO BUILDING

KENNEDY SIGHED AS SHE ENTERED THE QUANTICO BUILDING. The start of a new life was hard enough, she'd hoped that this would be easy to adjust to. But she was the one Chief Erin Strauss chose. Granted, the chief didn't know that Kennedy had a secret life of her own. And one she'd hope this team wouldn't profile day one of her starting here. Maybe that's why she was chosen — so this team could nitpick at her past and her life and find out who she really was.

In all honesty, Kennedy wasn't here to make friends. But she had one of those friendly faces, she wondered if this team was even going to take her seriously at all. She had to be on this team for the time being so her cover wouldn't be blown. The plan was called off for right now but the CIA advised she'd get another job. She didn't know why she needed to, but if they were telling her that this was a good plan, then it must've been a good plan.

So, Kennedy walked in the building and taken the elevator to the floor she needed and was told to find Agent Anderson, who would guide her to Agent Hotchner's office. Kennedy grabbed her box of things and walked towards the man she needed to speak to and asked if he could lead her to Agent Hotchner's office.

             Agent Anderson led her through the glass doors of the BAU and she followed him up the stairs into another room and by the golden placard on the door, she knew that it was Agent Aaron Hotchner's office. Agent Anderson knocks on the door and the man in the office looked up from his seat. "Agent Hotchner?" The man asks.

            "Yes, Anderson?" The man Kennedy assumes is Agent Hotchner asks. "You have a visitor." Agent Anderson looks at the woman and leads her into the room to speak with him privately. "Thank you." Kennedy silently thanks him as he walks away and leaves her alone with the agent in the room.

Agent Hotchner stands from his seat and Kennedy sets her box down on one of the seats. "Agent Hotchner, Kennedy Johnson." She holds out her hand to shake his. "I was transferred here and was told to speak with you?"