Chapter 1: French Toast.

Lloyd was Making French toast For Breakfast meanwhile Arin And Sora Were playing games. "two eggs, Milk, Cinnamon, Salt, Bread, Suger, And Vanilla extract." Lloyd Thought As He Took Out the ingredients From the Pantry.

He put the Eggs into the Bowl, Then the milk, and Mix them together. soon he put the sugar, A Pinch of Salt, Cinnamon, And Vanilla extract, then he finished Mixing the Ingredients. He then Grabbed a Pan From the
Cupboard and And Sprayed it with oil, He put the pan on the stove and Turned it on. He grabbed Two pieces of bread and Dipped them onto the Batter and then he put them on the pan, Lloyd grinned as he flipped the bread.

Nya Smiled as She walked into the Kitchen  Watching Her Little Brother Cook. "Good Morning Greanbean." Nya said Ruffling his hair. "Good morning!" He Exclaimed as he Placed a Bread on a plate. "Alright, What'cha making?" She asked "I'm making French toast." He Replies earning a smile from his older sister.

"Can I Help?" She asked The Blonde, Whom noded in response. "Can you make more Batter?" he asked the Older. Nya Smiled and went towards the Refrigeratorto grab more eggs. Soon After Arin and Sora Walked into The Kitchen from the gaming room. "mmm what are ya Making?" Arin asked. "French toast." Lloyd Replies happily, as he Put another Bread in the pan. Nya Shook her head but smiled. "Oh cool, Need some help?" Arin asked and Lloyd shook his head. "Nah, I'm Good." Says the Blonde receiving a short Nod From the brown eyed Teen.

"Oh can you put Cocoa powder?" Sora asked her Teacher, lloyd looked at the batte,, his face showing Hesitation. "Maybe we should just stick to the recipe?" Nya Suggested And  Lloyd noded, Moving his Gaze back to the stove, Grabbing the spatula and flipping another Toast. "Okay." Said the Pink Haired Teen.

Kai then walked into The Kitchen. "Ah There's My Greenbean and Waterlily!" Kai Exclaimed before Marching up to his younger Siblings,
Ruffling Lloyd's hair and kissing Nya's Forehead. "Oh Shut it!" The Ravenette and Blonde said in Union. Kai Shook his head, his eyes slowly moving to the Plate Full on cooked Toast. "Are you making French toast without me? and On a Rainy day?" Kai Demands Playfully, Making Nya roll her eyes.

"No, Cause your here now." Nya said Smiling.
Kai shook his head then Grabbed a Bread and Dipped it onto the Batter, putting it on the Pan. "Har, har." He said before winking at his sister who Exclaimed.  "Har-Rumi!" both of the Smith Siblings laughed as Lloyd's face went red.

"As master, I order you two to shut it." Lloyd Said. Arin Shook his head and Sora Sighed as they both walked back to the living room.
"Ah Is Master Greenbean Embarrassed?" Kai said grinning, "You two will be the end of me..." Lloyd said, "Oh Hey your face is Red!" Nya said and Gasped. "Red-Wolf!" kai snickered at Nya's Joke. "I would rate your Face to be a 'Seven' out of Ten on how 'red' it is." Kai Joked.

Oh How lloyd wanted the ground to eat him whole. He Face Was Completely Red From embarrassment as he Removed the cooked bread and Placed another on the pan. Lloyd Sighed Knowing he wouldn't hear the end of it from his Siblings. Kai Quickly noticed the Displeasure plastered on his brothers face and walked over to him, Ruffling The Blonde's Hair. "y'know were just playing right?" Kai asks. "I don't like it..." Lloyd whispered and kai Frowned. "I'm sorry bud." he said, "Yeah, it was just Supposed to be a game, Sorry." Nya said as she places her hand on Lloyd's cheek. he leans into her touch and smiles before closing his eyes That soon snap Open after hearing Kai's Screams.

Lloyd looked over his Shoulder at at kai as he started pointing towards the stove. Lloyd looked at the stove and froze. "Get The Fire Extinguisher!" kai said running towards the Pantry. Lloyd ran to look for the fire Extinguisher which was probably under the sink but before he could even move Nya Came in running with two buckets of Water in her hands which she placed on the ground before Running to go look for the fire Extinguisher, Meanwhile kai was getting...Salt? "why did you get salt!?" Nya shouts as Kai Threw it on the fire. "I saw somewhere that its supposed to help!" He Shouted back and Nya Faceplamed,

Lloyd Couldn't But let out a Chuckle. Nya used her powers to Stop the fire...she ended up making it worse. "GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!" She shouted and Kai ran to look for it. at that precise moment Lloyd looked at both his siblings and Bit back another Laugh.

"my Siblings are idiots" he thought and shook his head. kai Kept throwing more and more salt to the fire and Nya kept using her powers to Stop the Fire...it did not work. "y'know If you didn't distract lloyd then maybe this wouldn't have happe-!" Nya cut him off by Throwing water at him. "Shut your damn Mouth ka-" Nya Was cut off this time ss White foam Hit her face, the same happening to kai.

After Nya Opened her eyes she saw Lloyd snickering, fire Extinguisher in hand. she looked at kai who was staring at lloyd aswell, Finally Lloyd lost it before Entering  a laughing fit, His Knees buckled under his weight and he fell to the ground, covering his mouth. "Yo- you look like- Like Snowmen!" Lloyd Said in-between laughs.

Both Kai and Nya Gawked at lloyd, Which Made him laugh harder. Something in kai clicked, his eyes widened. "My hair!" he shouted running to the bathroom. Nya Looked at her little Brother and Laughed.

Both Arin and Sora Shook there heads, and Sora was thinking that how in the world we're Ninjago's Greatest Hero's ao Bad at putting out a fire?

Once Nya recovered from her laugh she realized something. "Kai Could've just put it out!" She shouted and Lloyd whom had just gotten up Collapsed back to the ground as his Laughing Fit started again. Nya Ran to The Bathroom Where Kai's was, Shouting "Kai You idiot!" Both arin and Sora looked  down At their Mentor as he was rolling on the ground Due to laughter. Riyu Grew concerned As he Crawled up to the Blonde and licked his face.

Lloyd, Despite Laughing his head off he Couldn't Help but Think that he'd just serve cereal for breakfast After cleaning up the Mess in the kitchen... Before Zane Came Home that is.