The doctor stood up from his chair and moved closer to Zaeem before examining his leg injury for what seemed like two minutes. When he finished the examination, he sat back on his chair and started to write new prescription to Zaeem while he talked.

"There's a lot of improvement in your physical health and I believe you also acknowledge that since you are not with your crutches. Your cast will be removed today and I can assure you that you won't be needing any support to walk with your legs" The doctor said. "Thank you"

"Regarding your mental and emotional health though, we'll need you to keep attending your therapy sessions until you eventually get your memories back" The doctor said again. "You'll now go to the treatment station and the nurses will remove the cast for you" The doctor added. "Okay right away"

"Here, this is your new prescription. You can get them at the pharmacy after the cast is removed. Get well soon" The doctor completed handing over the prescription paper to Zaeem which he gladly accepted. His drugs were down to two and he was guessing they're for his haunted sleep not injuries.

"Thank you doctor" Nahla appreciated before the two walked out of the room.

They walked together to the treatment station and the cast was immediately removed as requested, then they moved to the pharmacy and got the medicines before they walked out to go find Aalim in the car.

"Congratulations sir" Aalim said after noticing that his cast has been removed. "Thank you" Zaeem replied. "To Khala Noor's house" Nahla said making Zaeem to turn to look at her.

"My aunt. I want to take you somewhere after her house" Nahla replied the unspoken question Zaeem had. And indeed, he got the answer he needed so he turned to look elsewhere.

It took just a little while to arrive at Khala Noor's house. And just like the other time, Nahla dismissed Aalim saying they'll return with the bus and he obeyed hoping things wouldn't go wrong like it did before.

And that time around, Nani wasn't the one that opened the door, it was Busra.

"Nahla!" Busra squealed before jumping into Nahla's embrace which she reciprocated with equal the excitement.

"Ich habe auf dich gewartet (I have been waiting for you). You came to this house the other time and didn't care to wait for my return right" Busra complained.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I have my reasons" Nahla said. "Tell me, let me hear those reasons" Busra demanded knowing very much she had none. "I will but let's go inside first, we have a guest" Nahla said gesturing to Zaeem who just stood behind Nahla's figure.

"Oh I'm sorry, please come in" Busra apologized before shifting to the side while the two walked into the room. "Please sit" Busra added, that time around to only Zaeem since she knew Nahla didn't need an invitation to sit in that house.

"Good morning" Busra greeted Zaeem. "Good morning" Zaeem replied with a small courteous smile.

"I hope Khala Noor is at home?" Nahla asked before settling on a different sofa. "Serves you right for ditching me the last time. Ammi and Ray are out and Nani left for the market just five minutes back, I doubt she has even reached her destination" Busra replied.

"So you're the only one at home then?" Nahla asked again. "Very much true! Let me get you something to drink" Busra replied and said before excusing herself to the kitchen.

Soon enough, Busra returned with a number of refreshments on a tray, snacks included.

"I see only one cup Busra" Nahla pointed out. "Yeah it's for him, I wouldn't serve you Nahla, not in this house" Busra assured and Nahla gasped dramatically. That made Zaeem to chuckle, and his chuckle earned him a look from both of them. "It's not your fault" Nahla declared. "Exactly!"