Chapter 3

Maya

Last night I stayed up until 3 in the morning, because I kept thinking about everything that Victor said. He might not say it for my sake, but the company means alot to him. It's because of his efforts and hardwork that we're the 2nd Largest and Biggest Company in Russia.

After thinking about my part of the will, I've come to the conclusion that there's only one thing left. I need to tell Victor the truth about what happened with Jay. He might kill that guy but eh- who cares? That shithead deserves it.

So I get up from the bed and take a shower and come to the decision that I'll meet and tell Vic today. I get ready for my job and get to the bakery. On my way there, I get a text from Ele my best friend.

Ele <3 : Hey, muchkin. What are you doing?

Me : Hey ele! Nothing I'm just going to the bakery. Did you need something?

Ele <3 : Oh okay. No, I just wanted to remind you(if you forgot,which I bet you did) about  Stacy's birthday party tonight.

Me : Dammit. I completely forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me ele.

Ele <3 : You're welcome, but that's not important right now. You've got an outfit for tonight right?

Me : Uh- I don't really know. The party's at Sinco Club right?

Ele <3 : Yes! So you better wear something hot and revealing. You need to get laid soon.

Me : Whatever. I think I do have a nice dress at home.

Ele <3 : It's final then! You're wearing that.

Me : Yeah, yeah whatever. Anyways- I gotta go now, ele. I'm almost at the bakery now.

Ele <3 : Okay. Bye my muchkin.

Me : Bye.

I type as I closed my phone and put it inside my bag. On entering the bakery , I greet Mrs. Wilson she's a really sweet old woman who owns this bakery "Cinnamon sweets" (ironic name for a bakery).

"Good morning Mrs. Wilson"

"Morning to you too, dear"

"So.. I'm gonna go change into my uniform quickly so that we can open the store soon."

"Go ahead."

I quickly go to the changing room and change into my uniform and put up the "open" sign before going back behind the counter.

Timeskip ( After closing the bakery and walking back home)

Time :- 8:00 p.m.

I'm so tired today, it was more rushed then other days. Maybe because it's the Weekend, whatever. While I was walking towards my house, I heard small whimpers coming from the bush near the sidewalk. So I immediately went there, to check what was causing the noise. When I got there, I found a cute puppy( a golden retriever) sitting there and crying. It looked like it had lost on his way back home. The puppy was wearing a collar so I went near him and touched the collar. "Aiden"

"So you're a boy huh?"

I say as I pat him on his head and give him a few head-rubs to make him more comfortable. After sometime he finally stops crying and starts wagging his tails.

"Aww, look at you. Such a gentleman."

I say as I give him more pats and rubs on his stomach. In response he barks and starts licking my hand. I start chuckling because of his cuteness and just play with him for some time, before cheking his collar again to see if it has any information.