Chapter 1

Dominic

Right now I'm sitting in my office waiting for my PA to bring me Today's schedule. Then I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Sir, You have only two meetings today. One is with Mr. Romano, the CEO of Romano Ltd. And the other is with Mr. Castillo."

"And what is the first meeting about?"

"Mr. Romano wishes to speak with you regarding the current situation of the stock market."

"Hmm.And what does Mr. Castillo want to talk about?"

"Sir, I apologise but Mr. Castillo did not mention it. All he said was that it is really important and he needs to talk to you about it today."

"Okay. You may go now. And when exactly is my first meeting?"

"It will start in about 10 minutes from now, Sir."

I nod as my PA bows and leaves my office.

"What does that idiot want now? And why can't he just call or text me , if it's that important, huh? Whatever, let's just finish this meeting first then I'll think about it."

I stand up and leave my office just as my PA starts walking behind me. I walk into the meeting room and sit down on my chair. Just as I sit down, Mr. Romano stand up and bows.

"Welcome Mr. Vitaliño, we were waiting for you. Can we start the meeting right away?

I just nod as I'm already getting bored with what this fool has to say.

" As you can see that the stock market is not at all stable at the moment and the value of our shares is decreasing day by day, even though our company is really famous. And thus , I was hoping you would help us. I know how kind you are, and not like people say. "

Dominic slowly raises one of his eyebrows while whispers and gasps can be heard in the background.

"Do tell me Mr. Romano. What exactly do people say about me? "

" How could I be so shameless and say something like that when I have come here to ask for your help, Sir. "

" If you need my help so much then tell me what are you talking about. And I might even think of helping you. "

Dominic says while smirking and looking straight in Romano's eyes.

"Uh-w-well people says that you are the cruellest person in Russia and some even say you are the son of Satan."

Dominic waits for Romano to finish and once Romano finishes speaking, Dominic stands up and walks infront of Mr. Romano and says

"Well, well. That wasn't so hard now was it?"

Romano continues to shake under the glare of Dominic. Dominic stops smirking and says in a deep and serious voice.

"Now give me one good reason why I should help your company, Mr. Romano."

"Because we are one of the top companies of Russia and because we do everything legally, Sir."

Dominic starts laughing after he hears what Romano said. While the people of his company already know what his laugh means , so they are just watching their CEO quietly.

"Do you know what I hate the most Romano?"

Dominic says while looking at the fool infront of him.While Romano only shakes his head saying he doesn't know what he's talking about.

"I hate liars. And if you think you that you are smart enough to fool ME into helping your already gone company, then you need to open your damn eyes. "

" I don't know what you're talking about sir. I-i am not lying. "

" I didn't take you for such a big fool . But I guess it is expected considering you've had everything done for you. But don't act like you weren't the one who was secretly trying to destroy my company. And just so you know, I also know that you've been trying to hack into our systems. Do you think my company is as weak as yours? "

Romano falls to his knees and keeps his head on the floor while saying.

" Forgive me Sir I was just jealous of how good your company was doing. Give me one last chance. I really need your help. Please. "

Dominic just grins darkly and speaking in an angry and deep voice.

" You think I'll forgive you just like that, huh? Fine. I will be kind enough and count to Five. But before I finish, I want you and your people out of my company. "

" And I want everyone to know. That I'm not the son of Satan. I. Am. Satan."

Dominic closed his eyes and counts to Five before opening his eyes to see that the only people left is him and his PA.
He starts walking towards his office and asks his PA

"When is the meeting with Mr. Castillo?"

"Sir, Mr. Castillo is already here and he wishes to meet you right away."

"Okay. Tell him to come to my office. You may go now."

Dominic says to his PA while the PA bows and leaves to find Mr. Castillo. Dominic goes into his office and sits on his chair while holding a glass of whisky and waits for Mr. Castillo or rather his Best friend(not that he would ever admit it)

After a few minutes the door of his office and a figure pushes himself onto the couch Dominic has in his office and starts crying. Dominic just rolls his eyes and gulps down the whisky in his glass before putting it on the table and walking towards the couch. Just as he reaches the couch Mr. Castillo pushes himself up and gets face to face with Dominic while wiping his imaginary tears and says while sniffing.

"Oh Domi!! You have no idea what I am going through. And you are the only person who can help me in this case."

"Victor. For god's sake!! Don't jumpscare me like that you stupid Cow!"

"But you don't understand! I need your opinion in this case . You're my best friend, Domi."

"First of all. Shut the fxck up. I'm gonna give you 10 seconds to calm down and if by the end of it you are not calm. I'm gonna kick you out of my office. Because i have alot of work unlike you."

"Hey! That's mean. Plus you're not the only CEO. I am one too. And I have my own company to look after. But this case is really important and I need your help."

"Fine. Say it faster though. I don't like wasting my time."

"Okay , so-"

Before Victor could say something his phone rings and he looks at the name before picking up the call.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...

If you guys liked this part. Please don't forget to vote, it really helps me to stay motivated. And if you guys have any suggestions or advices please write it in the comments.

Have a nice day <3