Chapter 4 : Teaching Lakshmana to cook

"Sita"

Whose voice is that?

"Sita....Wake up...."

Mysterious sounds still ringing in her ears. Sita had to open her eyes to find the source of the sound and found herself in a dark place. But soon she heard the sobbing and crying of a man she was familiar with. She hurriedly looked for the source of the voice but couldn't find any other than the doctor's voice trying to calm the man down.

"Sita, my daughter!"

Dad? That's your voice, right?

Unbeknownst to her, she awoke with tears streaming from her eyes.

Is that a dream ?

She start to thinking, it's been 6 days since she's here in Ramakien world

Sita look outside with sad face... after the lord Khara attack and after that there's more character who come here for attack Rama and Lakshmana and she don't need to tell who but she think is annoying for not do anything for fight back like Rama do all and kill them.... She's a little bit feel bad for Dushan and Trishira they didn't do anything just they want to protect they sister that's all

Now she wonder what to do now should she go take a walk ?

"Oh no maybe i shouldn't because Lakshmana have eyes on me... what a shame"

Back to that day that Sita talked about.

Rama hugged her very tightly...she became angry because he forgot to untie her but still hugged her tightly.

"Eh...Could you please stop for a moment and untie me first?" she said, breaking the atmosphere.

"Oh, I'm really sorry. My beloved," he said before cutting the rope. Now she untied the rope and wiped her bloody nose.

"Thank you," she said. Rama looked at her with sad eyes before hugging her again.

"My beloved I'm sorry this happened," he said and kissed her cheek.

"Okay, I understand that you're sorry. But can you please release me first? It's uncomfortable!" she said, pushing him away slightly.

Back to that day that Sita talked about.

Rama hugged her very tightly...she became angry because he forgot to untie her but still hugged her tightly.

"Eh...Could you please stop for a moment and untie me first?" she said, breaking the atmosphere.

"Oh, I'm really sorry. My beloved," he said before cutting the rope. Now she untied the rope and wiped her bloody nose.

"Thank you," she said. Rama looked at her with sad eyes before hugging her again.

"My beloved I'm sorry this happened," he said and kissed her cheek.

"Okay, I understand that you're sorry. But can you please release me first? It's uncomfortable!" she said, pushing him away slightly.

Her attitude greatly confused Rama and Lakshmana.

"Sister Sida, did that giant hurt you that much?! You need to rest now!" he said before leading her inside.

"Hey!! Wait a minute, calm down man! I'm fine!" she said and lifted her arm out of Lakshmana's hand with her enormous strength.

She sighed before entering the hermitage herself.

Back to the present.

After that, Rama and Lakshmana kept an eye on her and treated her like a sick person and didn't allow her to go out again. When Sita was cooking or sleeping, Rama or Lakshmana would always watch over her. And it made her want to teach these two princes how to cook.

Because there is only her who can do it But that's good because she doesn't like comfort that much. Simply put, she likes hardship more.

"Sister Sita, I have a mango that you want, but it is still green, but I am sure it can be eaten without waiting for it to ripen first," Lakshmana said.

Because Rama had gone out hunting and today Lakshmana was looking after him. So she said she would teach her to cook what she knew.

"Yes, now come into the kitchen and I will teach you how to make sweet fish sauce," she said and smiled. Lakshman looked nervous because he had never been taught by Sita before.

"How can fish sauce be so sweet? Sister Sita dreamed about how to do it. I really want to know."

She started teaching Lakshman how to make sweet fish sauce.

"Here we need palm sugar, fish sauce, 3 shallots, 5 fresh chilies, very sweet shrimp paste, and ground dried shrimp" she explained and followed along.

Lakshman, who was watching, was so surprised that he let him try a little, even though it was messy.

"And now it's time to peel the raw mangoes" she said before taking out a giant knife and peeling it. She beautifully arranged peeled raw mangoes on a plate along with a large bowl with sweet fish sauce inside.

When you see her as a wild girl, don't think that she doesn't know how to do it because her brother is a chef. And she likes the series. New Year's Eve Much of what she wanted to eat was based on the cooking methods from that series, and mango with sweet fish sauce was the first food that she let the Ramayana character, Lakshmana, try to eat.

Lakshmana looked nervous as he dipped raw mangoes in the sweet fish sauce that Sita had taught him to make because he had never eaten such a thing before.

"I'd like to wait for Brother Ram first. It won't be delicious for just two people to eat" he said.

Oh my god, He's not only handsome but he is also generous to others. Sita, you made a big mistake by choosing Rama to be your husband. Oh, how jealous ! if Sita were her younger or older twin sister. She's going to choose this man for her !

While he was thinking, Rama returned with venison and other animals for food for a long time.

"My darling and my brother. I'm back!" he said and smiled.

Damn it, his aura was so bright that she would definitely go blind soon.

Sita looked at him and smiled friendlyly.

"I'm teaching Lakshman how to make sweet fish sauce. Come on! We are waiting" she said and invited us to sit and eat.

Rama smiled at her and tasted it. Lakshman saw his brother eating. He eats according to Rama She looked for them and started thinking about her siblings now...especially her father...

She ate raw mangoes dipped in sweet fish sauce and looked at Rama and Lakshman as they teased each other like brothers. She secretly couldn't help but miss her brothers and sisters in today's world. They probably thought she was dead. By now, her corpse would probably have been cremated.

She looked outside the balcony and saw a giant bird flying towards them.

"What is that? A giant green bird?" She muttered before realizing what it was...

"Jatayu ?"