Chapter 2 : A new beginning in an unknown world

After Sita regained consciousness and woke up from her sleep. She suddenly felt that the clothes she was wearing were uncomfortable and slowly got up. But since she just woke up, everything is blurry. She sat against the wall before her eyes could focus.

She was amazed by what she saw: the nun's pristine white robes and a room made entirely of wood that looked like it was going to collapse at any moment. Without waiting, she checked the room to make sure there were no cameras or weapons in this unfamiliar location. She returned to the long rug and examined the small mirror on the small table. But he was stunned when he looked in the mirror.

- "Hey...just...what the hell!!!!"

It was the image of a beautiful woman with large gray-brown eyes and long straight hair curled at the ends. Dressed in clean white ankle length nun robes and more, but why is this so familiar? Just like...Sita in literature!!

- "And where am I?" She looked quickly outside the hermitage or something. She went outside and saw that she was somewhere in the middle of the forest...

- "What is that? How did I get here?" Before she can say anything.

She slapped her face hard to regain her composure before opening her eyes.

If she remembers correctly The last thing she remembered before being sent here was running out of the pub, tripping and being hit by a truck. ...in the style of isekai anime. Sita supposes that's the case, at that moment the sound of trucks crashing into each other and being instantly transported to another world was fake to be true and so it really affected her.

Before she could think further, she thought about what she should be doing since she arrived here.

Although she didn't know which anime she was in.

- "Very good... If I remember correctly, the teacher told me that if I was somewhere, the first thing I should do was find a weapon to defend myself or something that could be used to instead of a "weapon..."

As soon as she thought about it, she returned immediately to the ashram.

It is called that because, like a hermit ashram in the Ayutthaya era (maybe), she went straight to check if there was anything in the house. There was nothing in the room other than a long rug and various objects. I went outside and found a knife that had just been peeling some fruit.

"Can it be used?" She picked it up and saw that it was sharp enough for protection.

Just as she was thinking about it, suddenly someone's hand came and pushed her.

"Sister Sita, are you feeling better now?"

By surprise, she hit him in the face so hard that he was almost completely knocked down.

Seeing as how small she was. She is strong as a giant.

"OUCH! What is it, sister Sita? Why..." Laksmana's words were not remembered, she ran away into the deep forest.

She doesn't know why, even though her intentions are really good, she returns the favor by punching him.

Even if she doesn't like literature, she knows the history of the Ramakien very well. Lakshmana was the faithful brother of Sita. Although Sita had been executed, he helped her lie.

- "I don't know why Sita didn't decide to be with Lakshman instead?" she said as she ran

But seriously, letting her enter the body of the heroine Ramakien like Sita?! She prefers to jump off a cliff and die a second time!

She ran hurriedly, but the more she ran, the more she got lost... What kind of mad forest is this? And then, she couldn't remember her way in a place like this.

"Shit!!! What should I do?!!! I know, I shouldn't have made such a stupid prank!" She said to herself, exhausted, before noticing that the skirt she was wearing was torn, probably from running so hard just now.

What must she do now?

When she found out she was in the Ramakien, she did not act properly and was still in the body of the heroine of that story.

"Why didn't Lord Shiva let me take the form of a man? Is it better to be a villain or a supporting character? Why do I have to be a weak person with no means of fighting? !"

But meanwhile Sita looks so beautiful as she imagines. It was completely different from her, who was kind of punk. But while looking in the mirror before running out, she noticed that her left cheek had a wound as if someone had been hit hard and looking at it. It must be someone who caused harm...

Wait?

A slap on the cheek... Looking at the mark, it was the big palm of a woman...

That's not true?! Did she show up here after Shurpanakha slapped her?!!!!

"Okay, I know why Lakshmana seems worried about me... Was she slapped until she passed out? Isn't that recounted in the Ramakien?" while thinking about reconstructing the story.

"Oh, you're Queen Sita, aren't you?"

Suddenly, a terrifying voice rang out behind her. Before she can look back...

"W-What?"