Chapter 3 : Are you Sita ?

Her eyes fell on the red-skinned giant who was looking at her in fear.
But this did not frighten Sita at all because she had more experience than this giant. 

-  "Are you Sita?" he asked her in an oppressive voice.
- "Um... that's... that... huh..." 

She didn't know how to respond to the other person.
Because even though her name was Sita, it was someone else's body.
How should she respond to this?

So who is it?

Why does he know her name? 

The giant grabbed his arm and pulled him violently towards him.

Really, if she was in her own body it wouldn't hurt, but this person pulled until her arm came off her body!!! 

- "Ouch!!! That bastard! Let me go!!!" She screamed in pain.
- "You're just a young lady and you curse someone older than you, do you like that?" he said.

- "And I will ask you one last time... Are you Queen Sita? If you answer correctly, I will release you"

From the giant's tone, you could tell he was lying, but because of the pain, she was forced to speak.
Even if she doesn't want to 

-  "Yes! My name is Sida, so what's wrong?!" she replied, and it seemed like the red giant had truly freed her.
She rushed back but was caught by the soldiers. 

- "Here, you follow me, soldier! Take her hostage"
- "Yes sir !" they replied before tying him to the ropes. 

- "Quoi?!!!! Et pourquoi je dois aller avec vous?! MAIS LAISSE MOI PARTIR, ESPECE DE PERVERS!" She screamed in French, panicked. But the giants didn't understand what she said at all. He also looked at her like she was crazy.
(Translation: What?!!! So why do I have to go too? But let me go, you pervert!)

- "What language is this? Is it a Franki or something? the red giant asked him while using a telescope to search for the ashrams of Rama and Lakshmana.

Having the misfortune to be in this world is not enough to be a hostage. And who the fuck was he to take her like that?

- "And what right do you have to arrest me? What have I done for you? I don't even know who you are. So let me go!" She also resisted until the other side's annoyance. The red giant approached her with a sword. He held a sword to his throat, hoping to frighten him.

- "My name is Khara. I am the 4th son of king Pulastya and Kaikashi. I am the younger brother of Ravana and the elder brother of Shurpanakha who was assaulted and attacked by these two hermits!", he replied as the knife was still pointed at his throat.

Ah... that's why his face looked familiar, but she didn't think that Phraya Khron, Sita's uncle and the first person to die before the war started, would look like the drawing of the mini-me from the Ramayana. The style is completely different from the mask. But even if the other party pointed his sword at his neck, you would not be afraid. Even though there was blood, she still looked at him.

As she stared at him for a long moment, his eyes turned a cruel shade of red, reminiscent of King Kara looking at him when his older brother, King Ravana, was angry. He quickly withdrew his sword and stepped back in fear.

His actions surprised his subordinates, and Sita said nothing before blinking until her eyes turned grayish brown again.

- "Why did you back away? Are you afraid of this young woman?" she said in a mocking tone.

Khara looked at her with an annoyed expression before pulling her hair so her face was closer to hers.

- "Listen to me, young lady! If you do anything, I will end your life here!" He threatened before pointing his sword at her again. and threw it heavily on the ground. Sita felt blood flowing from her nose.

Damn it! She had forgotten how strong this bastard is! Fortunately, Sita didn't grow up in Lanka with this kind of uncle! But what should she do in this kind of situation? She knew Sita in Ramakien was her niece but if she told him right away, the story would change even if it's already done or he'd think she's crazy but she can't stay here and leave everything like the original story. She has to do something if not...

- "Rama! Lakshmana! I have your wife with me coming here or I'm killing her now?!" shouts Khara. Not possible?! When did they ever get here?! Looks like everything that happens like in the original story changes a bit because of her, but... it's so exciting! She will see a real battle like a 3D movie in real life! Even she knows how Khara is going to die but she wants to see him in her own eyes!

- "It's my damn lucky to see the real battle of death for the first time!" She accidentally shouted and everyone looked at her as if she was crazy...

- "I think Master threw her on the ground so hard... You don't think?" Said the Giant Soldier 1

- "I think the same thing as you man... Poor her, it's just a young woman" said the second giant soldier. They act as if she didn't hear them at all.

- "Bastar, I hear everything you said!" She insults them in her thinking as she reflects on watching the battle between Khara and Rama without showing any emotion because she already knows what will happen and as in the original story, Khara dies and leaves only one arm.

- "Sigh, it was short that I didn't think so-" Endlessly his sentences, one of the giant soldiers sent him to the Emerald and Laskmana man before fleeing.

- "Wait... Wait!!!! Are you serious right now?!" She shouts at the giant soldier but Rama takes her to him before hugging her so tightly.

- "It's okay now, darling! Me and my brother are here now! Everything is fine..." said Prince Rama, gently stroking his hair without knowing that the person who is in his wife's body is another SITA.