Chapter 4: Shattered Bonds

In the Arcadian Council Chambers, there is a heated discussion regarding a certain incident that occurred the other day. Those that are present in the Council Chambers are the Elder Arcs, we see Alsie there as she is joined by Liam Arc, who is described to be a blonde haired Man with white Dragon Horns and white Scales around his face, he also has light gray eyes. He is wearing a brown suit with numerous gold and silver ornaments around his Outfit.

Liam: We had our reasons to help Jaune and his Friends

Liam: We had our reasons to help Jaune and his Friends. You know there is no evidence that dictate Jaune to be responsible for the Gas Attacks. And we have witnesses that can attest to that!! Even reports of what happened in the Gas Attack!!

Liam is still appalled that they dubbed Jaune a traitor, despite no evidence being presented, the only evidence they were able to acquire is through word of mouth.

???: He is right. But for some reason, all those that were part of the mission have gone missing, and all reports have been destroyed. If I recall, wasn't Nicolas the one that ordered such an act? Quite suspicious don't you think.

The one who agrees with Liam is a Woman. She is described to be a tall Woman with black hair tied to a pony tail and grey eyes. She is donning formal wear, with the noticeable pieces being her red belts which are outfitted with gold ornaments and a small piece of Armor by her waist. She also has Wrist Gauntlets by her arms and is wearing a very large red cape with fur around the neck. She is Angel Arc.

Angel: And let me make it clear through your thick Skulls

Angel: And let me make it clear through your thick Skulls. I was there when the Gas Attacks happened. I was there when we intercepted a transmission from Black Arms Soldiers, even got intel about the Gas Attacks later down the line. Jaune and the One-Five had nothing to do with this!!

???: And are you certain this evidence is true? Jaune may have tampered with it and erased any means that shows he is involved.

The next Individual to speak is Julius Arc. He is a tall Man with grey hair tied to a ponytail and grey eyes. He is wearing Military Formal Wear, which is that of an Officer's Uniform, it is colored red and black. With his coat having a floral design in the bottom part.