While some of them were ordering , Joong and Jeff were busy booking taxis for their return trip.

After eating , they settled themselves in the booked taxis.

Due to exhaustion , some let the sleep conquer them , while some chose to scroll through their phone.

Gemini was happy that Fourth was enjoying himself and was trying to forget what happened.

As they arrived at the hotel , it was already 1 am , so it was anonymously decided that they will start the next day a bit late.

Since Fourth was swimming in his dreamland , Gemini carried him in his arms to their shared room.

I am really thankful to Gemini for looking after our baby. Dunk expressed his thoughts to his siblings.

Right , and I wouldn't mind if they end up together in the near future. New added.

( Gemini my boy , you already have the brothers' approval )

Well they will surely end up together. Love remarked and gave her brothers a wink , before walking away to her girlfriend , who was waiting a few steps ahead.

Good night then. Both Dunk and New parted ways for the day.

When Gemini was softly laying Fourth on the bed , Fourth opened his eyes.

Hmm ? We arrived ? Fourth questioned looking around.

Yeah we did and right now you are in the room. Gemini answered with a smile.

Now get up and get changed. That jeans looks quite uncomfortable to sleep in. Gemini pointed out at his attire.

If I get changed and be a good boy , then will I get cuddles to sleep ? Fourth asked with a pout , looking straight in his eyes.

( FOURTH NATTAWAT GET UP ! )

Gemini was surely loving this side of Fourth.

I guess this is the reason why I fell for him. He never fails to surprise me with his new sides daily. Gemini thought to himself.

Sure if you will be a good boy then you will get loads of cuddles to sleep. Gemini answered with a smile.

Fourth quick on his feet , got refreshed and changed at the speed of light and was under the cover in a few seconds , waiting patiently for Gemini and his cuddles.

After Gemini joined him in bed , they both traveled to their dreamland in eachother's arms.

Nyura was sitting in a corner of the cafeteria , scrolling through her phone , minding her own business , when a figure came and sat infront of her

She looked up from her phone and raised her brows questioningly at the newly arrived male.

Hi there sweetheart ! The male greeted with a smirk and Nyura made a face.

Hi there asshole. She greeted back with a sarcastic smile.

Woah ! Fierce , I see. The male remarked , amused.

What is your name and what do you want from me ? Nyura interrogated , getting straight to the point.

My name is Jake , Jake Makok and I want something from you. Jake answered with a maniac gleam in his eyes.

And what is it that you want from me ? Nyura asked , showing a little interest.

I have been observing you and from my observations you are stalking Gemini and Fourth. Jake revealed.

Yeah I am stalking them and its for my personal reasons. Nyura answered with a straight face.

I want you to help me separate them both. Jake suggested.

Well it was true that Nyura was stalking GeminiFourth , but it was for a whole different reasons.

After she got the restraining orders , she started to take therapy for her condition and was slowly changing.

The reason she approached Fourth the first time because , she heard a few girls gossiping about GeminiFourth and she was curious of her ex's new behaviour.

And if I help , what is in for me ? Nyura asked with a mischievous smile.

Money. Jake answered with a knowing look.

Deal then. Nyura agreed.

Well she did not agree because she wanted the money , she was rich.

She agreed because she loved annoying Gemini and get him all worked up. She wanted to see how far Gemini could go for Fourth .

The emotions she saw in his eyes and the smiles he passed , were only reserved for the shorter male and she herself never experienced coming from the taller one .

She would be really happy if they stayed together for a long time because now she only wanted Gemini to be happy , after she made him go through all types of pain.

_____________________________________________
Double update in a row .

Double updating once again , since I love you guys so much 💋

Have a great day ahead cuties 🌻