Chapter 7

Hey guys!! important note at the end!! enjoy ♥♥

----------------------------------------------------♥------------------------------------------------------

"You look completely exhausted." Leasley commented during the break.

"Yeah, and I feel worse than I look." 

Leasley put her hand on top of mine in a soothing  way. "But those dark circles under your eyes make them look more blue than they already are." she said, trying to make me feel better. 

I couldn't help but smile. Leasley is so sweet. We were sitting on the bench below a bit oak tree in the centre of the school yard, wispering to each other, because sitting behind us was Synthia Deigh, a friend of hers and Gordon Gelderman. 

''Awe Gewn.. You should have told your mother."

"You already told me this five times."

"Yeah, because it's true. I really dont understand why you didn't do it."

"Because... I don't really know why. I guess i hoped it wouldn't happen again."

"Everything could happen.. Just think of your aunt's vision! It clearly means you're in danger. the clock symbolizes the time traveling, the tower means danger and the bird... You shouldn't have woke her up, it would be really interesting to know the rest of it. Today I'm gonna look for details about everything - crow, sapphire, tower-, I've found a webside about supernatural phenomenons, it might help us. I have borrowed about seven books about time traveling from the library. and movies of course. Back to the future 1 to 3. Maybe we will learn something from these."

I thought about all these movie nights we had with Leasley. We were sitting at her comfy sofa, with her dog in between us, eating pop corn and watching DVDs. It was perfect.

"Are you dizzy again?" 

I shook my head. Now i understand what poor Charlotte feels these days. These constant questions can easily get on your nerves. 

"If we only knew when it would happen again..." Leasley said. "I think it's very unfair, really; Charlotte was preparing for this basically her whole life, but it's you who has to go through all this."

"I have no idea what Charlotte would do if she was in my place last night. I doubt that dance classes and swordplay would help her." i said, giggling in the thought of Charlotte running around the house with this crazy irish dude behind her.

"That wouldn't happen silly. She would travel somewhere safe with this weird time machine, so she wouldn't have a problem. But you prefer constantly risking your life from just telling your family they have the wrong person!" she yelled, causing some people stare at us strangely. Well, they think I'm weird anyway.

Leasley sighed and started reading at some papers she brought, which had some stuff that in her opinion would be usefull.

"Jack the ripper comited his crimes in East Edd, at 1888. Sadly they never found out who it was, so if you find yourself somewhere near East edd at 1888, stay away from every man okay? The big fire in London was in 1666, the plague was there almost at all times, but especially in 1348, 1528 and 1664. Then there is the World War II."

"Oh gosh all these sound so dangerous." I said

"They do sound horrifying.. Gwen please talk to your mother today."

"I will, tonight. I promise." 

"Hey, Where is Charlotte?" Synthia suddenly poppe in the conversations, scaring me half to death. "I wanted to copy her project about Shakespeare (a/n i dont know how the heck this is spelled :P). I mean, take a look, for ideas, you know."