3.a fight under the coulo of Kohones

On the first day of his studies, the green jester had only one lecture on applied psychoproctology on his schedule, which was led by Dr. Afton.

-so write down psychoproctology is a science that studies manipulations with the human anus as well as with nearby organs. I mean the prostate. The prostate is a man's second heart. therefore, I strongly recommend that you do not sit on cold surfaces And do not shove cold objects into the anus. especially icicles. The Penitentiary Service generally proposes to introduce this as a new type of execution. so... now let's move on to psychoproctology . Psychoproctology was founded by Dr. Blake. I will ask you for his biography during the exam. you will need to know all the details, down to the days on which the color of the shirt he wore... If you don't know, I'll send you to the laboratory as test subjects.

the green jester did not like this style of lecturing when the teacher does not give any valuable information but only tries to build his authority on threats and intimidation of students. and despite the fact that William Afton saved the green jester's life, he did not want to listen to a necessary and useless lecture and therefore fell asleep. and he woke up only at the very end of the pair when he was woken up by Buster the rabbit .

-Get up, epta! Otherwise you'll oversleep the concert.

the guys got dressed, went out and went towards the Big Drama Theater. Where the concert of the fairytale koly was supposed to start at any minute.

Koly was at his best as always, he sang a little gundos excellently And, gleaming, managed to move around the stage and dance at the same time. Of course, he lost his breath a couple of times and didn't hit the notes, but the main thing is that he performed without a soundtrack. Buster and the green jester danced to Koly's main hit, "a tomarte por culo", which means sending a message to where Makar did not drive calves... Suddenly, the green jester in the crowd saw her. Kitty Fazkat. The green jester was so charmed by her beauty that he forgot about shyness and awkwardness and went straight to her and offered to dance together:

-Hello Kitty! I'm Gron Takaliken, your classmate, but my friends call me the green jester. You can call Me that too. Let's dance together?

Kitty did not have time to respond to the green jester because suddenly a hefty two-meter tall bully came out of the crowd, whose head was shaved so smoothly that it shone brighter than a disco ball.

-Have you completely confused the coast, asshole? Get away from my girlfriend or I'll crumble your fucker into a crumb.
-I'm me... I didn't know she had a boyfriend, the green jester tried to justify himself.
-Are you completely fucked up? look how beautiful she is and think with your stupid head can she be free??? It can't! That's right, someone like me! And a schmuck like you is not worthy of her.
-I'm me... I am studying to be a psychoproctologist...
-you fucked me up,- said the bully and punched the green jester right in the nose with all his might-maybe this way you'll understand that you have to fuck off Kitty!

The green jester fell to the floor and almost lost consciousness. By this point, Buster the rabbit came up ready to stand up for his friend. He punched the bully's arrogant face with his fist, but apparently he didn't even feel it. The bully began to strangle Buster and gritted his teeth and hissed:
-You hear me, you bastard, take your cock buddy and get the fuck out of here before I grind you both to powder. And remember, I know a lot more about you than you think.

then the bully switched to a whisper :

-I'll just start a rumor that you jerk off to gay magazines and they'll believe me. So I'm holding you by the balls loshpedin.
-Carson, stop letting him go,- Kitty
said.

Carson released Buster and hugged Kitty and walked towards the stage where Koly koala was performing his new song. at that moment, overcoming the pain. The green jester was trying to figure out what was wrong what does Carson know about Buster, but he couldn't concentrate on that thought. soon the last shreds of consciousness left him. Buster Rabbit picked up his friend and carried him towards the exit.