Both the males were sitting on the opposite to each other looking around not knowing what to say while Dunk sat cross-legged on the bed, his gaze fixed on the floor.

So....this is our room ? Joong spoke , more like questioned.

Yeah , it is . Dunk nodded slowly , turning his gaze from the floor to the male's face.

They exchange uneasy glances, unsure of how to navigate the situation.

I'll take this side of the bed then . Joong informed , pointing towards the left side and Dunk nodded.

An uncomfortable silence ensues as they both avoid each other's gaze.

If you don't mind , can I use the bathroom first ? Dunk asked and when Joong nodded , we took out his necessities and entered with quick , unnoticeable steps.

Joong exhales deeply, feeling the tension lingering in the air.

The scene fades out, leaving behind an atmosphere fraught with awkwardness.

Their night was spent with an awkward tension , both suddenly too shy to start a conversation.

(Like c'mon you guys were literally a flirty duo a few chapters back 🤡 )

_____________________________________________

The hotel room exuded an air of tension, as if it were bracing itself for the clash of two titans.

Tay and New , a duo known for their high spirited arguments stood on opposite sides of the room, eyeing each other warily as they prepared to share the space.

So , this is what they call forced cohabitation, huh ? New remarked , with eyebrow raised and hands crossed over his chest.

Looks like it. Let's just hope this room is big enough for the both of us . Tay anaswered matching his stance.

Their words were laced with thinly veiled sarcasm, each determined not to back down in this battle of wills.

A single bed not helping the situation a bit.

With a huff, they each claimed their territory, tossing their belongings onto their respective sides of the bed with exaggerated flair.

Looks like you dropped these on your way in. Wouldn't want your fashion sense to suffer in the chaos , now would we ? New stated , brandishing a pair of mismatched socks .

Thanks for the concern, but I think I'll survive without your fashion advice. Tay retorted , snatching away the pair of socks.

As they unpacked, their bickering filled the room, creating an atmosphere charged with equal parts animosity and amusement.

The next day , as Gemini opened his eyes , because of the sunlight abusing him , he found himself cuddling with the shorter male

Oh how he loved this sight of Fourth being an endearing small spoon. curled in his arms and snuggling even further in his sleep to find warmth.

Gemini quickly picked up his phone and clicked a selfie of their cuddling position , followed by setting it as his lock screen.

(Reference)

Even if not having the heart to wake him up , Gemini proceeded to wake Fourth up for the day ahead

Fourth wake up . Gemini cooed and lightly patted his cheeks.

Fourth groaned and squirmed but did not open his eyes.

Wake up baby , or we will get late for the planned day ahead. Gemini tried once again but this time followed by a kiss on the forehead and nose.

Good morning Phi Gem . Fourth greeted still in a sleepy state and unknowingly kissed Gemini's cheek.

Gemini froze with the sudden stunt of affection.

G-good morning nong Fot . Gemini malfunctioned, the after affect of the cheek kiss.

Who is Nong Fot ? I am baby. Fourth remarked and Gemini did not know what this situation is. Was Fourth still sleepy and talking in his sleep or was he fully aware of what he was saying.

But he decided to play along.

Okay , alright bay now get up and lets get freshened up. Gemini ushered the shorter male to stop lazing around and hurry up.

_____________________________________________

Update !!!

Tell me your favourite scene/s or line/s from this book , if you have any that is .

Happy reading and have a good day ahead beautiful hoomans 🧸