9. Maybe good morning?

Your body suddenly tense up in the middle of the night, awakening you from an incoherent dream. You're not sure if it is the middle of the night or not but it doesn't matter right now, You woke from a chilling incoherent dream or maybe it was the fact that both you and Alastor's body heat have taken over the bed. 

Your head is pounding, and all you want to do is go back to sleep. You roll over and your eyes land on the brunette beside you, who is snoring softly. You admire that he made sure both of you had a blanket to cover your bodies, instead of fighting over it. Even if you're overheating, it still makes you feel appreciated. You push the blankets over to him, then lay your head on his chest and shut your eyes again.

He subconsciously wraps his arms around you. Although you usually like his scent, it's making you feel nauseous due to your sensitivity to your upcoming aftermath episode. You finally get up to take medication from the table, stretch, and use the bathroom. While washing your hands, you notice how clean Alastor's place is and remember something important yet random. You check under his sink cabinet and find feminine hygiene products.

It's not like you needed a sanitary napkin at the moment but this small gesture makes you smile. Most men don't commonly care for women that much to properly educate themselves about the menstrual cycle. After using the bathroom, you lay back down next to Alastor. Your bodies lay close together. You looked out the window and panicked for a second. It wasn't night like you originally thought, It was actually dawn.

The combination of the rising sun and the rain clouds outside was undeniably beautiful, and you couldn't help but notice it. Alastor finally began to flutter his eyes open. However you didn't notice him. he looked at you with a soft genuine smile, not like his other one. "well well good morning early bird, I can't believe you woke up before I did. "

He chuckled softly. his sleepy voice caught your attention. "Yeah I didn't expect to wake up this early as well, but I didn't feel good and thought it may be a good idea to take the medicine you left out for me." His sleepy voice was so much more sweet than his loud and charming one. you could get used to it.

"Do you have any plans today dear?"

you thought for a second. "I don't. Why?"

He yawned and purred. "do you want to go with me to visit my mother?"

"your- your mother?" you were shocked, everything was going so fast. his mother? you guys just expressed your feelings for each other yesterday. It was quick but you didn't mind.

"mhm..."

"sure."

Time Skip

he dropped you off at your house and he waited in the car as you got dressed, after you and Alastor went to a nearby cafe and graded coffee for you, him, and his mom. Alastor got his and his mothers coffee black. 

but you? You got extra cream and sugar in yours. You sit nervously, your hands grasping the paper cup. you pulled into a driveway of a small pretty home. Alastor turned the car off, walked over to your door opened it and put his hand out. You to his hand to help you up the he shut the car door.

You both walked to the door and alastor opened it. "Ma?" He called for his parent.

" Why hello baby, I've miss you!" His mother walked over to her baby and hugged him tightly.

You stood awkwardly watching them

"Oh who's this? she's a pretty little thing." She spoke softly as they stopped hugging.