5. I'm afraid not dear.

After y/n was done with her music. She walked out and walked into the room next to her. Alastors broadcasting office. She sat down next to him and watched the emotions in his face and voice as he spoke on air. He smiled and he turned at me and muted it for a second.

"Do you want to say bye to my fans? I'm signing off anyway. " He extended his hand to hers.

Y/n took his hand and eventually letting go to take the mic close to her face. He unmuted it and looked at her waiting. "Hey! I'm alastors friend y/n... Um and I don't know what to say. See ya or hear ya later."

"And that's it folks. Alastor out" he ended the broadcast.

"So are you ready to go out y/n..?"

Y/n blushed out of embarrassment.

Alastor looked confused. "Humor me, darling it can't be that bad.

"I don't really go out so I don't know what it's like."

"We all start and finish somewhere darling. Give this jazz club a try..."

"C'mon. We don't have time to waste." Alastor walked over to his coat rack.

"Wait what are you-"

He grabs a light rain coat for himself and her. He stands behind her and pulled her close while they both face a body mirror. He grabs her wrists gently and puts each of her arms in the coat then stands in front of her and tucks some of her hair behind her face. He knew what he was doing. It was a small gesture...or almost flirting. Y/n blushed more as alastor zipped up the coat and put the hood on.

"There you go. You look stunning still even with a tall man's jacket on." He chuckled softly before putting his coat on and zipping it.

"Thank you alastor."

"Oh my pleasure. Now let's go to that jazz club or do you want to go somewhere else. By your response earlier you didn't seem too thrilled by the idea I suggested." He stood shifting his body weight.

"No no I want to go I was just a bit nervous."

"Don't worry dear I will make sure you are safe with me."

Alastor didn't want something bad to happen to her but at the same time if it does it just gave him a reason to feed into his bloodlust that he has been craving. So he was more than willing to protect her.

She smiled as he reached his hand out. "I hope this isn't too forward."

She took his hand. She saw his hand was so much larger, bonier, and veinier. "Not at all. You're perfect..oh I mean it's perfect."

Alastor chuckles became a soft laugh. "Oh really?"

They started walking out of the building together holding hands

"Sometimes you are to good for yourself. You know that."

Y/n looked at him with a playful smug expression. "What does that even mean?"

"Oh someone's feeling feisty. Relax it just means that sometimes your brain doesn't catch up with your mannerisms or the words you say out loud and you're too cute for yourself."

She punched his shoulder lightly. "Hey c'mon I made a slip up once! It's not my fault I think you're attractive."

"Oh so you think I'm attractive now, how precious."

She face palmed herself. "I can't everyone with you can I."

"I'm afraid not dear..."