3. not very lady like...

(this has some light sexual themes. If you are under the age of consent in your county do not read this chapter!!)

"A little closer now dear..."

Y/n blushed as she was sitting on alastor's lap in his office chair while her lips were so close yet felt so far. his words echoed. Y/n couldn't manage to speak but she yearned for him so badly, she looked at his lips and put her thumb on his bottom lip. The rest of her hand curled around his chin. Alastor amber eyes met hers as she looked up again. The sexual frustration was driving them both crazy.

"Y/n~ please don't go all shy on me now, you know we both want this.. i need you..." he said in a low raspy tone.

Alastor put his hand on her waist and pulled her up onto his chest. He leans in And as she felt his breath on her lips she woke up.

The dream felt as though it was reality. She sat up against her bed frame and looked up. She grabbed her pillow and put her face in it and she screamed into it. She couldn't help but wonder if they're encounter was flirtatious or he was just trying to be a nice person.

Y/n got up and grabbed a clean pair of school clothes and got dressed and put her hair into a slicked back bun. She put on her Pearl earrings and some perfume. After that she went into the bathroom and stared at the vanity for a little bit still shocked from the dream she had.

Eventually she realized she was running out of time so she hurried up and did very clean makeup because anything that was unnatural looking was prohibited and not very lady like.

She grabbed all her school and cheer materials as well as her musical materials. She got Into her car and drove to school. At school all day she could not stop thinking about it and often was distracted when her friends were talking to her.

The fact that she would see him later wasn't going to help her situation either. She needed to prepare to put on a facade that way she didn't freak out or show how she felt yet.

At the end of the school day her teacher called her over.

"Hey y/n are you alright? You usually try to pay attention as much as you can you seem off today. Did something happen?"

She looked up at him.

"Yeah sorry, and I'm fine nothing happened I just didn't get enough sleep last night."

"That's all right just make sure to get some sleep when you get home okay? I'll see you Monday have a great weekend."

She left the school and drove over to the building where her and her music teacher practice after school. She could already feel herself struggling to keep her demeanor steady.