𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Start from the beginning

My eyes immediately flicker over Topper's shoulder as I hear bags crinkling, along with cans clicking.

What the hell? "Whoa, whoa, whoa." I lower my voice slightly, as Topper turns his head to look where I'm glancing.

"Hey, what?" Topper says, but I pay him no mind for a moment as my eyes stay on them, on her.

Pope and fucking Aria. I clench my jaw slightly, breathing harshly all the sudden. Why the hell are they together? Alone. Something about that makes my insides twist violently.

That should be me. What the fuck is wrong with me.

She had some bags in her hand, along with that dirty Pouge, Pope, who also had beer. The side of her hip was bumping into his playfully as he shook his head with a laugh. He had a bright smile on his face that I wanted to knock the fuck off him.

My eyes travel to Aria's face that was bright, like she was having the best time of her life. Then, my eyes travel down her short frame, she had on a grayish green shortsleeved shirt, it hugged her stomach, body, perfectly. Oh, so perfect. I could see the outline of her bathing suit strap. Fuck. She had on blue jean shorts with little cuts on the parts that were on her luscious thighs. Fuck she looked so stunning. She always does.

So fucking gorgeous.

Her curly black hair was pulled into a high messy ponytail, her curls were so stunning. She had some strands of curls on her forehead, hanging down.

Her all white converses kicking the sand slightly as they walked the sandy path, my eyes land on her pink lips that were glistening with wetness as she darted her tongue out and wetted them. And fuck if my mind didn't start imagining how I'd pleasure her with mine.

I let out a harsh breath.

She had a necklace on and a few bracelets, I swear I never see her without them on. Never.

My eyes snap back to Pope as I hit Topper's side with my gold club gently to get his attention. "I don't think he's a member, do you?" I ask, but it was more of a statement then anything.

I didn't say anything about Aria. I knew she was a member, but to be honest, even if she wasn't I wouldn't have said anything about her anyways. And that made me feel sparks in my stomach.

I bring my gold club up slightly, almost to my chin as I twirled it around slightly. As I was about to step forward Topper pushed me back slightly by my chest. "It's fine, just— just let him go." He sighed.

I rolled my tongue over my teeth, I didn't really care for what they did to Topper, no. What angered me most was that he was with her, with fucking Aria. I let out a large groan. I took a line earlier, and that made me feel better. But this, seeing her alone with him in anyway, made my eyes blur with anger.

Why? Why the fuck do I care.

I try and take another step forward, my shoes pushing the sand slightly. "All right, let's uh... let's go get your ball. Come on." He tried to persuade me to walk away, but everything inside me told me to go over to them. Everything.

I shake my head, my eyes squinting on them more, as Topper kept trying to push me back. "They put a gun to your head, Top." I reminded him, though that still wasn't the reason I wanted to go over there.

My head turned reluctantly to look at Topper who shook his head, "That's fine. It's fine. Let's go." He tried once again, but I couldn't. I fucking couldn't.

I push his shoulder with mine, shoving him off me as I pushed by, my feet carrying me and kicking the sand.

"Hey, Rafe. Rafe! Let's get your ball, man." He shouted ever so slightly, whilst I just clench my jaw, not sparing him a single glance as I hear him follow behind me.