6| She is fake

60+ votes fast dear readers 🤌

~

He took a U-turn and hit the handle feeling enraged.Though he knew it was her ego which stopped her from coming with him, he was going back to her.

"Why did you even come back?"He groaned increasing the speed and reached there in a few minutes.

When he looked for her where he left, she was not there making him frown.

"Now where the hell did she go?"He twitched his lips before getting down from the car to look for her.

She should be there because, it has been barely ten minutes since he left her.She didn't even have a mobile with her and he sighed while looking around for her.

His heartbeat rose and he started walking around to see while ruffling his hair.The only thought came to his mind was he shouldn't have left her in the middle.

It was night and she was girl.It was not at all safe when she had nothing with her.Moreover she was injured.

As soon as he reached the bus stand while finding her his gaze fell on her causing his heart to calm down a little.He sighed before running towards her.

She was sitting there while hiding her face in her palms and he gulped down his throat before placing his hand over her shoulder.

"Preeta"He called her lowly and her face instantly lit up recognising his voice.

The moment her eyes fell on his she was quick to stand and run into his arms in happiness.

"Karan"She whispered surrounding her hands around his neck taking him by surprise.

He closed his eyes composing himself and squeezed his eyes feeling her sobbing against his neck.

"I hate you"She said still crying and tightened her grip on his shoulder feeling angry at him for leaving her alone.

He clenched his fists and tried to part her away that she closed her eyes while feeling his presence.His hug which she missed since years, his warmth which she was craving for.

But when he forcefully made her break the hug she faced him with tears in her eyes and he looked at her.

His heart melted for a moment when his gaze fell on her cry baby face.She looked adorable.But can it be her real self?

The answer was NO.

Composing himself, he shifted away from her and Preeta wiped her face before looking at him.

"Wapas kyu aaye?"She asked twitching her lips that he looked away from her.

"Don't be smart okay! Meine already kaha hai ki mein tumhari jagah koi aur bhi hota toh mein unki help karta.So don't waste my time.Come on sit inside"He said and turned to go.

Preeta smiled and caught his wrist before inching closer to him.She lifted his hand and held it with her both hands.

Before Karan could understand what she was doing, she spread his fingers and entwined them with hers making his body shiver at her warmth.

Gripping his fingers in hers she felt his touch and raised it close to her lips.She was about to his kiss his fingers that he took his hand back with a force making her shriek in pain.

"Ahh"She winced when he harshly took his hand while detangling his fingers with her.Her fingers twisted and she looked at him with a hurtful gaze before lifting her hand to touch her fingers with her other hand.

They started to pain making her close her eyes.Taking a deep breath she walked past him without saying a word and Karan looked at her.

It was her mistake and he shrugged his shoulder before following her.

Her Love Vs His HateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara