5|Kiss of anger

Ok where are my VOTES?. 60+ fast ❤️

~

The next day, when Karan entered his cabin.Riya was quick to follow him.Her heart was dancing in happiness.

She had never thought he would say YES this soon.She was over the moon after knowing he wanted to marry her.

"Karan"She smiled at him and he turned to face her.

"Yes"He said trying to forget about the marriage.

"Thank you so much"She said in excitement and stood close to him.

He looked at her and gulped down his saliva before asking.

"For what?"He asked.

"Arey! Because you are planning to marry me.I like you so much Karan, since beginning and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you.Thank you for choosing me"She smiled at him not able to control the happiness building inside her.

Only she knew the happiness of marrying their crush, the person she loves.The moment she heard the news from her mom she was numb for a moment before squealing in happiness.

"Um..yeah.Me too"He smiled slightly remembering the words of Sanvi.She had ordered him to talk sweetly with Riya from now.And he was just trying.

Riya's heart shined listening to him and the tiny smile he gave stole her heart.She would love to see him smiling all day.

"Can I ask you something?"Riya asked further and Karan nodded.

"Um..if you want.Shall we go on a date tonight, I mean a dinner date"She said nervously that Karan pressed his lips listening to her.

His mind ran back to the day's he went on a date with Preeta.He didn't even had a count of them.She would take him again and again.His face fell and he looked at Riya before nodding his head in YES.

I need to move on!

"Oh thank you Karan"Riya smiled wide and held his hand in hers.

"Mention not.Um..shall we now continue with our work?"He asked taking his hand back and She nodded with a smile.

"Sure.I will see you later"She said and Karan nodded before going back to his chair.

He mind felt numb and frustrated at the same time.But jerking all the useless thoughts away from his mind he decided to concentrate on his work.

.

.

It was almost night when Karan got Riya's message and he sighed reading it.She was already home as it was seven thirty.

Riya,
'I will be ready at Eight, text me the address.

'Don't worry, I will pick you from home at Eight'

He replied and closed his laptop realising the time.She had informed him to go home early today, but he just sat there while working.

Riya,
'oh thanks.I will be waiting'

He read the message and decided to leave.He was least interested to get ready for their first date.So he just decided to pick her while going.

Taking his leave, he reached the parking lot and sat inside his car before informing his mom that he will have his dinner outside and it would take time for him to come home.

He started the car and drove towards Riya's house.He played a song and increased the volume trying to distract himself from the thoughts which were messing his mind right now.