Huzaifa leaned near her face and brushed his lips over her cheek, making her hiss. "A while ago, you were asking me like a person stuck in a desert and craving for water to kiss you. That 'kiss me, Huzaifa'. I still remember that."

He said that line exactly sounding like her. His imitation made Unaiza more embarrassed as she thought she would melt under its effect anytime soon. She did mumble it exactly like this. And now she realized that she must have come across as desperate. Desperate for his touch and attention.

Huzaifa eliminated the distance between them as he sneaked one arm around the small of her back, making it seem like his arms were holding her securely in her place because she was sure that she wouldn't be able to stand on her own legs because of how his closeness was affecting her deeply if it wasn't for his arms.

"Don't go so hard on yourself, Unaiza. You are missing out on many things. You can't even believe that. You must not know that charm at all completely," he let out, making her ache for him more and more.

Huzaifa left her waist and made a distance from him. She groaned inwardly at this loss of contact. She was feeling herself on clouds and now suddenly she plummeted to the ground along with the rain.

He was once again making her crave for him. He wanted her to say out loud that she needed him. And she knew it wouldn't be an easy task now to resist him. He would catch her in no time.

Abruptly a burning smell roamed in the atmosphere. Huzaifa scrunched his nose as he looked around. Unaiza was too hypnotized by the situation to understand anything.

"Oh," Huzaifa spoke loudly. "Your dress got burned."

Unaiza's jaw dropped upon hearing this. As she stared at the horrible scene, she gasped in shock. By now Huzaifa had removed the iron from her dress but what was to happen, had already occurred. There was an awful black colored stain on the heart of her shirt she was pressing. She couldn't even realize it while doing all this. She must have plopped the iron on her dress when Huzaifa approached her and then completely forgot about it.

"Ya Allah," she murmured, placing her hand over her mouth. "What is this?"

Huzaifa turned the switch off. "It's okay. There's no big deal."

Unaiza stared at him in disbelief. "Not a big deal? Huzaifa, that's a totally new dress which Aqia Mama brought for me. She wanted me to wear it this morning. And now I ruined it. What will I tell her?

Huzaifa moved his hands in the air. "Wear something else. She wouldn't say anything to you. It was an accident anyway."

She sighed as her eyes filled with tears. "You can't understand this, Huzaifa. Aqia Mama gave me all these dresses with so much love. And I am dying by thinking about what will I tell her. I know she wouldn't scope me but she would get sad. And I don't want to see her sad. What did I do?"

Unaiza irrationally ran her fingers through her hair as she took the dress in her hand but seeing it so badly burnt and at a place that would reach her stomach where it couldn't be get hidden by her dupatta, she thrusted it back on the table. Tears of helplessness formed in her eyes. That was all her mistake. She should have controlled herself and focused on the work at hand.

Huzaifa put his palms on her shoulders. "C'mon Iza. Don't be scared. I'll handle it."

She lifted her confused gaze to meet his which was responding to her with an assuring look. "How?"

He stroked her cheek. "Leave it on me. You go and choose some other dress."

She licked her lips in distress. "Aqia Mama will be so disappointed in me."