8.unravelling the lines of reality(im gonna need a drink)

I thought I was done for, but it would NOT have hurt so much if I was, instead I had pain in places I wish I didn't have pain. I sat up and I was bare-chested in a pair of cut-up jeans, gauze was all up and around my stomach and chest even my shoulders maskig the slashes in my chest and gunshot in my shoulder when I Ieaned up my hand flew to my shoulder where Sherlock shot me with his revolver "Boy well done for first impressions the first celebrity in my circle as important as me and He shoots me" that's when the night before jumped me and I widened my eyes the wolves that fought me came to my mind and winced "Lucien must have been following no ordinary werewolves would just follow me di male in peggio" which meant "from bad to worst" in Italian I heard " and for good reasoning, I believe a pack was there only three showed up? I'm sure there were others". 

I heard the voice and I turned my head left and right and found  I was surrounded by windows, with chairs and tables one of which had my jacket, priest robe,   and torn to-hell shirt of Nene I cursed if this kept up I was going to need to go to the market and get new clothes. there was a fireplace and a painting; it looked like an office, but I was in a bed of sort IN  the office. "this place looked like our house in Florence for a time before it burned down, it must cost a lot costoso" which meant "expensive" or literally "costly" in Italian. I got up with the covers still on me and walked around looking for the source of the voice that's when The man himself jumped down in front of me and I was shocked and recoiled back and slipped on the covers and fell backward screaming " "ahh oh merda(shit)...where did you come from?" as I fell head over heels which was a loving term but in this case, implies how hard I hit the floor. CRASH!!

Sherlock then walked over to me as I was bare-chested on the floor coughing in pain worse than before, staring at first at the windows behind me, then up at the sky thinking "I wouldn't be surprised if I opened my wounds, Oh merde" he pointed up and said "From up there"  I then looked up at the sky and saw there was a second floor which explains why there was a flight of stairs there. "I see,logica so did you hear all that?" I said climbing onto my feet and he said "Mostly"  I brushed myself off and said "so why did you bring me here and where is here?" he said "tis my parlor 221b Baker Street and Watson found you in a mess of trouble with three very interesting looking creatures and when I pulled my triggers they took off I was shocked to see the sight" and I scowled at him and he looked at me funny "what? You think I kidnapped you lad?" and I shook my head awkwardly, which hurt I just said "I left into that mess because you SHOT me like with your GUN and told me to leave the pub I didn't even get to eat my food I paid 15.00 for a beef and swiss and you costed me..così rozzo" which meant "so rude" in italian and He scowled slightly and said "Well that obviously was a thing that I slightly was not expecting, you opened my world to a bit...details that I wasn't expecting and you lost 15.00 and a sandwich "

 I rolled my eyes slightly and said "it was 10.00 a sandwich and a 5.00 bet I lost but you shot me in the shoulder one minute and then save my ass the next? dont you see where Im..concerned chiaramente" which meant "clearly" in Italian and he sighed "Ah indeed I see that you are worried that I may have ulterior motives but what can I do with something of your quality and talents?" and I crossed my arms and stepped forward directly to him in slight conflict and let my aura flow out of my body causing the lights to flicker around me and stared hard at Sherlock and said "I gave you a list of my many Qualifying..talents...now you see why I have them, but I digress"  I said turning away from him and the lights went back to normal. I walked back towards the room and again I heard it- the cocking of his pistol I said "Put it away you're not going to shoot me and risk putting holes in your walls" and he looked at me and when I turned back to him he said, "I would.."

 and I looked at him skeptically and said "BUT?" and he said "Had I not seen more proof than just the images in my face, those creatures the blood that became the red iron polearm of a sword  on one side and a trident, a TRIDENT on the other" and I nodded and said "that's my triade mix between a double sided polearm one side a trident and the other a blade less like a spear more like a sword " and he nodded slightly and said "uh huh Now let's get back to the issue at hand you mentioned the hound was seen and then these creatures attack you, after you mention the vampires and werewolves and Witches story but now that you mention there was a story that brought up the thought of vampirism that you spoke  of" and I stopped and looked at him and at that moment that I looked at him I heard a knock on the door and Sherlock said "enter" and Watson entered and had a bag of groceries and said "ah ciaran your up dear boy good show I got food and drinks and coffee"