[※Required condition: Check the second 'truth']

I didn't read it wrong.

It meant I had to take the reward 'truth' that I had been putting on hold to be able to check Cheongryeo's status window.

'Are you rushing me?'

Or maybe it was required because Cheongryeo was connected to this situation.

'It's like watching game content with level restrictions.'

Either way was plausible, so I couldn't be so sure.

'...Restart the status abnormality with this uncertain hint?'

It was crazy. So I felt even more uncomfortable.

'If it's to rush me, It can use more extreme measures.'

What if the status window is shaking a carrot because that guy really has a clue?

"..."

Let's decide.

'In any case, I can't continue living with the status abnormality.'

Strictly speaking, my speculation that status abnormality would disappear if I cleared it up like this was no different from a happy delusion.

Besides, no matter how much I delayed it, the time limit was 300 days. After that, I had to take the reward.

'I'd rather get what I can get now.'

If I let this timing pass by, I didn't know how Cheongryeo would turn up. I'd rather finish it when we were still investigating each other.

'...Pop-up.'

[Successfully won first place!]

You won first place on the music show <Popular Music>!

!Time limit: Fulfilled (great success)

!Status abnormality: 'Win first place or die' removed!

: Check the truth ☜ Click!

I slowly raised my hand and touched 'Click!'.

And like last time, my vision went black.

* * *

On the rooftop of a building where the cold wind blew.

"..."

A man was smoking a cigarette. The smoke was blown away by the chilly winter wind.

He might cough in the cold air, but the man didn't blink an eye.

He just looked down with sharp eyes. A brilliant night view passed by. There was an advertisement on the billboard across the street.

It was a brand he once filmed for.

His group, to be exact.

'Where did it go wrong...'

The man looked at the colors of the flashy video and was suddenly lost in thought.

Going overseas at the wrong time? The concept that didn't fit the trend? Members who lost their original resolution? Investors in the agency who only added useless obstacles?

"..."

And he concluded.

'It was wrong from the beginning.'

In the first place, the composition of the members was wrong. There were too many useless members.

No, not useless, they were a hindrance.