3

This morning all the girls have training at 9, Elena is woken up my a loud and energetic Tooney jumping on her bed.

Ella: "Come on Len, we need to get breakfast before training" she laughs and pulls the covers of Elena

Elena: "i'm up, i'm up" she stretches before getting into her training kit and putting her hair into a high pony

The girls head down to breakfast and sit on a table with Grace and Georgia.

Leah: "So you two excited for camp" she is talking to Elena and Grace.

Grace: "yeah pretty excited for it, my second camp so it should be alright." she smiles

Elena: "a bit nervous but alright otherwise"

Alessia: "you've got nothing to be worried about" she squeezes her hand and smiles at Elena

Leah: "yeah with that skill i wouldn't be surprised if you dominated the whole pitch" she laughs and Elena goes slightly red in the cheeks.

Grace: "you play for liverpool right now don't you"

Elena: "yeah but my contract is coming to an end and i'm thinking of moving if i get any offers" she smiles

Alessia: "i hope arsenal put an offer in we'd love to have you" she smiles at Elena and Leah laughs

All the girls eat and head out to training, they have a few 5 aside matches between each other the teams are:
Elena, Leah, Lotte, Hempo and Mary
Alessia, Ella, Esme, Rachel and Hannah
Beth, Lauren, Alex, Lucy and Ellie

The first match is Elena's team vs Alessia's. Elena manages to dart past all the players with the help of hempo by her side, she shoots and the ball goes straight into the top corner.

Leah: "not bad Pérez" she laughs

Alessia: "nice job P that was a great shot" she puts a hand on Elena's back as they are walking back to their positions.
The girls manage to win 2-1 to Elena's team and carry on playing before taking some penalties.
Elena takes one and it goes straight past Mary at lightning speed.

Mary: "woah Pérez that was incredible" she laughs

Elena smiles back before taking another an it doing the same thing into the top right corner.
All the girls smile at Elena realising how good her shots are.
Once training has finished the girls start walking to recovery but Sarina calls Elena over before she can go.

Sarina: "Pérez they were some very good shots today" she smiles.

Elena: "Thank you Sarina, did you need anything."

Sarina: "As you know when we are back in England we have our first match against Denmark"

Elena: "Yeah that's the Friday after we get back"

Sarina: "If you keep this up i will seriously consider putting you in the starting lineup"

Elena: "Gracias i won't let you down coach"

Elena walks away smiling about the conversation her and Sarina just had but is still wondering if telling Alessia about her mother was the right idea.

After recovery some of the girls are talking about going into the city centre for some shopping outside.
Georgia comes into the room Elena is in and sees her sat on a beanbag in the corner of the room drawing.

Georgia: "BOO" she shouts making Elena started and jump letting go of her drawing book.

Elena: "Joder, no vuelvas a hacer eso." (for fucks sake, don't do that again) she laughs and reaches for her drawing book which is now in Georgias hand.

Georgia: "did you draw these" she says flicking through the book which is full of realistic drawings of people and animals until she comes across drawings of all different footballers.

Elena: "yup" she says smiling at Georgia who is in aw of the drawings.

Georgia: "how come you've drawn practically every footballer but me" she says laughing

Elena: "i only draw the good ones." she laughs and quickly runs out the room

Georgia chases after her shouting her name whilst Elena laughs and hides behind Leah.

Leah: "woah what you done" she smiles

Elena: "she found my drawing book and asked why i hadn't drawn her and i said i only draw the good ones" you laugh

Georgia quickly runs behind Elena dropping the book and starts tickling Elena who is now non stop laughing on the floor.

Leah: "Hey G, leave the poor girl alone" she says laughing

Georgia: "you better draw me next" she laughs helping Elena up

Elena: "if you would've let me explain i would've told you i have more than one drawing book, they are ones i've never played with."

Georgia: "wait so i'm in another book" she gets excited.

Elena: "yes G you and everyone at this camp"
everyone laughs at Georgia's reaction which is running back to the room you were in and getting the other book which was in there.

Georgia: "guys look i'm in here, Pérez drew me" she smiles

Alessia: "I wanna look if she drew me" she flicks a few pages to see a drawing of her and Ella together.

Alessia: "Els look at this, Elena drew us both" she smiles

All the girls look at the drawing of themselves which Elena did before asking her if she wants to come shopping with them, she accepts the offer and get changed into denim shorts, a tank top and puts on a cap and jewellery to top the outfit off.