• Summer Struggle (C.F & J.F) 3

Summary: read part 1 and 2

Y/n point of view

My eyes opened widely, hoping I didn't sleep in and waste my day by sleeping.
A smile appearing on my face just thinking about last night. I was surprised on how good of a kisser Conrad was, I didn't expect him to put so much passion in making out...Which is all we did, I had to stop because I was simply nervous, as much as I wanted to have sex with him right there and then, I couldn't, not yet.
Conrad was understanding, he placed kisses all over my face.
"When you're ready ok? take your time." he whispered smiling softly.
Butterflies forming in my stomach just thinking about him.
Deciding to finally roll out of my bed and drag myself to go have a shower. I walked out of my room and bumped into Jeremiah who was leaving the bathroom.
"Morning jere."
"Morning princess."
My mouth partially opened out of shock, he always made me blush when he called me princess.
"In a happy mood today are we?" he asked, I inhaled before replying.
"I am. My night was pretty good." I mentioned, Jere gave me a look of disgust, as if he knew what my night consisted.
"Yeah alright. Um, after your shower can we talk?" Jeremiah asked, I gulped and nodded.
"Sure jere. I'll be out in 20."
Jeremiah smiled and folded his arms,
"Okay princess."

During my shower I kept arguing with myself,
"You need to stop liking jere."
That sentence on repeat in my head.
"Conrad might be the brother for you? But Jeremiah also might be the one? No, he has Amanda. Speaking of Amanda where was she? No sight of her this morning." The little voice in my head asked myself.

Jeremiah's point of view

I needed to tell her that Amanda was no longer in my life. That I wanted her. She needed to know, because I didn't want Conrad to cloud her view of me. I was certain that Conrad wasn't the one for her, that it will always be me.
Conrad had belly and I have y/n.

While I waited for y/n to finish her shower, I was in my room admiring all the pictures on the wall of me and her.
Praying and hoping I wasn't too late to make her mine.
"Jere."
Her voice whispered, I turned around and grinned at my girl. She dove into my bed and made herself comfortable.
"Where's Amanda?" She asked straight to the point.
I joined her on my bed and sighed.
"Well, about that. I told her that my feelings for her changed, and then she left."
Y/n stayed quiet, what was she thinking.
"Your feelings?" She asked.
My jaw clenched as I faced her, both of us staring at one another.
"I want you y/n. Always have, before Amanda, before we even knew what love was... when we were younger I always felt that it was me and you, til the end." I expressed, y/n formed tears in her eyes. Was she sad? Happy?
"I've been urging to hear those words come out your mouth for a whole year." She joked smiling, I wiped her tears.
"Jere, it's just, I love you, but a small part of me wonders about Conrad..."
That sentence broke me. Why him.
I didn't blame her. She waited for me.
"Do whatever you need to do with him, take your time too to figure it out. Just know I'm here, waiting for you. I'm all yours." I explained painfully.
Just the thought of her exploring intimacy with my brother made me furious, but what could I do.
I deserved seeing her with another guy. I needed to experience the pain I inflicted on her when I was with Amanda.
"I can't have you wait for me Jere, it's not fair on you. " she pleaded.
I didn't have anything to say.
"I'll always love you Jere " Y/n claimed, I shyly smiled.
"I love u more." I whispered back.

Conrad's point of view

I dropped belly off at her dance rehearsal at the club. When I finally arrived back home I was expecting to see y/n still fast asleep. But she was in the kitchen preparing her breakfast.
"Hey you." I whispered,
she smiled back at me while I came up behind her, my chin nestled on her shoulder and my arms snaking around her waist.
"Morning."
"Are those for me too?" I asked referring to her eggs, y/n smirked and rolled her eyes.
"We can share." She replied.
I turned her around to face me, I looked at her juicy lips and felt flustered.
"How about I take you to dinner tonight? We can talk about us." I mentioned, y/n agreed.
"I can't wait."

-

Here's part 3. How's the chapters so far? I'm trying my best :)