C.F/ i'm finally leaving (cheating)

Summary: Breaking up with Conrad Fisher

"I'm not inviting y/n tonight Steven, I'm bringing Nicole with me." I heard Conrad express to Steven, I was about to enter his room but managed to stop myself as I eavesdropped.
My heart skipped a beat and I held my breath.
My relationship with Conrad was complicated, I loved him so much that even though he hasn't been loyal for the past 2 years, I managed to stay and be here for him .
I know I'll never be enough for Conrad, but he also felt like a drug, he knew what words to say to bring me back to him.
"Dude, you need to break up with y/n, it's not fair that you two time her." Steven spoke up. Crying I lightly leaned my back against the wall.

"She's a great girlfriend, because she only has eyes for me. And if I let her go, you know Jere would try and date her." Conrad complained, I could hear footsteps, meaning he was pacing around his room.

"Let jere ask her out, he'll do right by her. I don't get why you need her around and I also don't get why she stays around... especially knowing that you get with girls." Steven mentioned.

Wiping my tears was painful, I shouldn't be crying over this fool. I just wanted to be loved.

Finally, I knocked on the door and they turned to face their attention on me.

"Hey.... Um, Steven could I talk to Connie alone please ?" I asked before entering the room, Steven nodded his head before standing up and leaving.

"You going to the bonfire party tonight?" I asked, Connie stayed quiet while he began packing a bag. Packing a bag meant that he would be staying at Nicole's tonight.

"Yup, what's your plans? Hanging out with Belly?" He asked, I nodded my head in a no direction. I watched as he packed some clothes into his duffle bag.

"Well if you have no plans, incase I get way too wasted or the boys get too drunk, can you pick us up from the bonfire party?- No." I replied interrupting his sentence. Conrad frowned his eyebrows out of confusion.

"I'm over us Connie, I-I'm leaving our one sided r-relationship." I whispered almost stuttering , my eyes blurred from the tears escaping. Conrad stayed quiet, like he usually was when confrontation happened.

"You're leaving me?" He asked, a lump had formed in the back of my throat and I couldn't get any words out.

"I-I want someone who loves me connie." I cried quietly, Conrad blinked a few times looking confused, almost shocked.

"You don't think I love you? " he whispered back, I nodded a no.

"You don't love me Connie... people who love each other don't treat each other like this, the cheating is bad enough but you also don't care about me." I mentioned, Conrad sniffled.

"I'll stop cheating and work on us- I've heard this before and before, we always end up in the same place, we're not meant for each-other Connie ." I cut him off before walking off. I felt as he reached  for my hand, pulling me back to face him,
"This time I will, I promise." He pleaded, pushing him away I angrily nodded a no.

"Bye Conrad." Was the last thing I said.

Running down the hallway and down the stairs, I bumped into a concerned Jeremiah.

"Y/n? You okay?" He asked worried, I held my tears back, but Jere could just tell that something was off, suddenly I felt his arms wrap around me and my tears began flowing.

"It's okay, it's okay. I'm here." He said comforting me in a hug.

-this was a mean Conrad one hehe