C.F / jealousy

Summary: Conrad Jealous

Y/N POV
My day today was feeling less eventful than yesterday's, but I was home alone with Conrad...
My older brother Steven was at work with Jere bear, and Susannah had taken my mom and belly out shopping for belly's deb.
Last summer my mom forced me to do a deb for Susannah and I hated it. The only good thing about it was Jeremiah... he made the dance practices' fun, he was a great escort.

"You're home?" Conrad's voice echoed as he entered the kitchen.
I was sitting at the kitchen counter just enjoying my coffee.
"Yes I am." I replied, Conrad smiled briefly and I watched him as he poured himself a cup of coffee.
"Stuck at home with me huh, you don't have any other plans?" He asked cheekily.
My eyes rolled and I stood up from my chair,
"Hmm, I was thinking of going for a surf and later on I was gonna just put a movie on and wait til Jere finishes work, so he could take me to the fair on the board walk."
Conrad scrunched his nose slightly and made an expression, his eyebrows frowned...
Connie seemed agitated about what I said.
"What?" I pleaded.
Me being an annoying person, I walked over to him and got all up in his face.
"You sir, judge too much."
Conrad scoffed and smirked.
"I'm not judging, but don't you think it's childish to wait for Jeremiah? I mean you could've asked me to take you."
My hands placed on my hips and my lips perched together.
"I would've, but I promised Jeremiah that we'd go together. Anyway don't you have plans today?" I asked curiously.
Conrad came closer... he towered over me and looked me up and down.
"You like Jere y/n, just admit it." He spoke confidently.
I denied while stepping back, &  Conrad just smiled as I denied it, because he could probably tell that I was lying. It was true. I do like Jeremiah, it's hard not to fall for him.
"Ok, so what?" I whispered quietly... not like anyone could hear me, considering it was just us two at home.
Conrad shrugged, his fingers reaching for my hair, playing with it.
I moved away and sat back in the chair I was previously at.
"Maybe I like the idea of you with me more than with Jere." Conrad said. I giggled nervously and didn't take it seriously. Then I realised he wasn't joking.
"You don't even like me Connie- No one said I didn't, you're just assuming." Conrad interrupted my sentence, I felt my heart 💓 radiate.
"It's always been preordained for you and I to be together, and Jeremiah always had Belly. Our mom's would not stop talking about how you're destined for me and Belly for Jeremiah." Conrad explained with a slight smirk.
He wasn't wrong.
I sighed, Conrad still locking eye contact with me,
"I like Jere."
"You like me too. Don't try and lie because it would make it obvious y/n." Conrad replied with a smug, why did he have to be so cocky... and cute.
Conrad walked out of the kitchen.
"Get ready in 15. I'm taking you to the fair." His voice echoed through the house happily.