Chapter eleven |

I get inside Josh's Jeep and he takes the driver seat as I take the passenger seat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I get inside Josh's Jeep and he takes the driver seat as I take the passenger seat. Surprisingly Josh knows where Aiden and I live. When I asked him how he knew that he told me he just knew, but I connected the dots and I remembered when Aiden told they went to the same school, maybe that's the reason he knows where Aiden lives.

Maybe they were so close that they knew each others places. I thought.

Half an hour later, Josh pulls at the front gate of where I live. I thank him and I'm about to get out of his car when the gate of our house opens and Aiden comes to the view. He's still wearing his office attire minus the suit jacket. I take in a sharp breath as my breaths become unsteady. I think Josh notices my sudden change because he turns to look at me with a worried look.

"Hazel, are alright" Josh asks worried.

"Ye-yeah, I'm fine" I stammer.

"No, you're not fine" He unbuckles his seatbelt, to take a closer look at me.

He doesn't how dangerous his action is.

"I'm fine Josh, I'll go-" I don't finish my sentence when the door of Josh's car is flew open and Aiden is standing beside me.

"Aiden, I can explain" I say shakily.

"Get out of the car" He says calmly, not taking his eyes from Josh.

"Aiden, don't misunder-"

"Did I say anything" He cuts me off. I'm still surprised why he hasn't yell until now.

"But-"

"I said get out of the goddamn car" He growls and I flinch.

"You don't get to command her, she can make he own decisions" Josh interrupts and to my surprise Aiden chuckles.

"Of course she can, but I know for sure she'll never make a decision to leave me as you always tells her to, because she is my wife, my wife" Aiden smugly says.

To unknown but stupid reasons I feel butterflies dancing in my stomach as Aiden calls me his wife.

Not now Hazel.

Josh's jaw clenches and I silently plead with him not to do anything. I look at him for the last time before stepping out of his car.

"Wait for me inside" Aiden commands and I obey. The mess is already there I don't want to add anything by arguing with him. I look at the two men for the last time tonight, and get inside.

 I look at the two men for the last time tonight, and get inside

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.